It looks like Chris Brown may be retiring from music after his album “X” is released. He says, “After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album.” He continues with tweeting, “Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when i was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
Yesterday Miley Cyrus reached 13 million followers on Twitter. After reaching that milestone, she released the name of her new album titled “Bangerz.” A track coincidentally leaked shortly after with her and Britney Spears. I wonder if it was planned to create some buzz around her next single. Either way, I’m really excited about it!
If you don’t know why my record is called BANGERZ you’ll know as soon as you hear it. Nothin but #BANGERZ
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) August 6, 2013
Danielle Jonas shared her first sonogram on Instagram yesterday! This will be the first child for her and husband Joe Jonas.
Joe Jonas also shared a shirtless photo last night on Instagram… following in the steps of his younger brother, Nick. Please keep ’em coming!
Andy Dick is a hot mess! Check out this video someone captured of him reliving himself once again in PUBLIC!
- Top 100 Christmas Movies Of All Time
- Lil Wayne and Rae Sremmurd to Hit The Road for ‘The Dedication Tour’
- Fall Out Boy and Boyz II Men Collabo for ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ ‘Mashup Mondays’ Finale
- Scott Frost Named UCF Head Football Coach
- Reality Check For 12/1/15: Amy Schumer Poses Partially Nude, Most Powerful People In Media, Record Breaking Captain America Trailer