Demi Lovato is in full promotion mode, touring the world in support of her latest album Demi which spawned the Top 10 hit, “Heart Attack.”
Since the release of her 4th studio album, Demi has primarily toured in The United States. She states in the VEVO video above, that she loves London and anytime she can go there it’s like a treat.
In the video, Demi performs many of her hit songs, including “Made In The U.S.A” which she changed to “Made In The U.K.” as well as, “Skyscraper,” and of course, “Heart Attack.”
Appearing with a shorter haircut and a Kelly Clarkson-esque performance, Demi surely put on a great performance for her fans across the pond.
Prior to her performance, fans were videoed waiting to enter the venue where they were singing Demi’s hit single “Give Your Heart A Break,” and some gushed about their love for the singer.
Here’s to hoping Demi tours the United States soon and stops in Orlando! #DemiInOrlando
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’