Demi Lovato is in full promotion mode, touring the world in support of her latest album Demi which spawned the Top 10 hit, “Heart Attack.”
Since the release of her 4th studio album, Demi has primarily toured in The United States. She states in the VEVO video above, that she loves London and anytime she can go there it’s like a treat.
In the video, Demi performs many of her hit songs, including “Made In The U.S.A” which she changed to “Made In The U.K.” as well as, “Skyscraper,” and of course, “Heart Attack.”
Appearing with a shorter haircut and a Kelly Clarkson-esque performance, Demi surely put on a great performance for her fans across the pond.
Prior to her performance, fans were videoed waiting to enter the venue where they were singing Demi’s hit single “Give Your Heart A Break,” and some gushed about their love for the singer.
Here’s to hoping Demi tours the United States soon and stops in Orlando! #DemiInOrlando
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Register To Win Tickets To Meet ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Keegan Allen At The Southern Women’s Show
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- Happy National Waffle Day
- The Weeknd Previews New Music
- Ciara Signs On As Judge For Miss America Pageant
- Light The Town Pink With Orlando Health & 101.9 AMP Radio
- Drake and Kanye West’s ‘You Know, You Know’ Finally Surfaces
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- [AUDIO/VIDEO] Chad And Actor Leslie Jordan Surprise Jill On-Air