Demi Lovato is in full promotion mode, touring the world in support of her latest album Demi which spawned the Top 10 hit, “Heart Attack.”
Since the release of her 4th studio album, Demi has primarily toured in The United States. She states in the VEVO video above, that she loves London and anytime she can go there it’s like a treat.
In the video, Demi performs many of her hit songs, including “Made In The U.S.A” which she changed to “Made In The U.K.” as well as, “Skyscraper,” and of course, “Heart Attack.”
Appearing with a shorter haircut and a Kelly Clarkson-esque performance, Demi surely put on a great performance for her fans across the pond.
Prior to her performance, fans were videoed waiting to enter the venue where they were singing Demi’s hit single “Give Your Heart A Break,” and some gushed about their love for the singer.
Here’s to hoping Demi tours the United States soon and stops in Orlando! #DemiInOrlando
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- How To Recognize Depression and Prevent Suicide
- Linkin Park on Dealing with Loss and the Power of Community
- Top 5 Linkin Park Songs
- Artists React to the Death of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington
- Chester Bennington of Linkin Park Dead at 41
- Tiffany Haddish Took Will and Jada Pinkett Smith On A Swamp Tour
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Sega Genesis And Atari Consoles Are Officially Back
- Ryan Seacrest to Return as Host of ‘American Idol’
- Amber Rose is ‘Half Asexual,’ Says It’s OK to Wait