Demi Lovato Rocks The United Kingdom
Demi Lovato is in full promotion mode, touring the world in support of her latest album Demi which spawned the Top 10 hit, “Heart Attack.”
Since the release of her 4th studio album, Demi has primarily toured in The United States. She states in the VEVO video above, that she loves London and anytime she can go there it’s like a treat.
In the video, Demi performs many of her hit songs, including “Made In The U.S.A” which she changed to “Made In The U.K.” as well as, “Skyscraper,” and of course, “Heart Attack.”
Appearing with a shorter haircut and a Kelly Clarkson-esque performance, Demi surely put on a great performance for her fans across the pond.
Prior to her performance, fans were videoed waiting to enter the venue where they were singing Demi’s hit single “Give Your Heart A Break,” and some gushed about their love for the singer.
Here’s to hoping Demi tours the United States soon and stops in Orlando! #DemiInOrlando
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Auto-Tune Expert T-Pain Says Kanye West Doesn’t Use It Correctly