Demi Lovato is in full promotion mode, touring the world in support of her latest album Demi which spawned the Top 10 hit, “Heart Attack.”
Since the release of her 4th studio album, Demi has primarily toured in The United States. She states in the VEVO video above, that she loves London and anytime she can go there it’s like a treat.
In the video, Demi performs many of her hit songs, including “Made In The U.S.A” which she changed to “Made In The U.K.” as well as, “Skyscraper,” and of course, “Heart Attack.”
Appearing with a shorter haircut and a Kelly Clarkson-esque performance, Demi surely put on a great performance for her fans across the pond.
Prior to her performance, fans were videoed waiting to enter the venue where they were singing Demi’s hit single “Give Your Heart A Break,” and some gushed about their love for the singer.
Here’s to hoping Demi tours the United States soon and stops in Orlando! #DemiInOrlando
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- It’s A Weekend Of Winning For Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?’ To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream®!
- Listen This Week For Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen To Win Adam Devine Tickets At The CFE Arena!
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove!
- Listen This Weekend For Your Chance To Win Seaworld Spooktacular Tickets!
- Listen This Week For Halsey Tickets!
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win RARE Orlando Tickets
- Listen All Week To Win Martin Garrix Tickets!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See Kingsman: The Golden Circle!