Demi Lovato is in full promotion mode, touring the world in support of her latest album Demi which spawned the Top 10 hit, “Heart Attack.”
Since the release of her 4th studio album, Demi has primarily toured in The United States. She states in the VEVO video above, that she loves London and anytime she can go there it’s like a treat.
In the video, Demi performs many of her hit songs, including “Made In The U.S.A” which she changed to “Made In The U.K.” as well as, “Skyscraper,” and of course, “Heart Attack.”
Appearing with a shorter haircut and a Kelly Clarkson-esque performance, Demi surely put on a great performance for her fans across the pond.
Prior to her performance, fans were videoed waiting to enter the venue where they were singing Demi’s hit single “Give Your Heart A Break,” and some gushed about their love for the singer.
Here’s to hoping Demi tours the United States soon and stops in Orlando! #DemiInOrlando
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- [PHOTOS] DFWF 2017: What Are They Eating And Drinking?
- [PHOTOS] Live From Downtown Food & Wine Fest: Day 1
- Win “Get Out” Movie Passes With Kevin Kon
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To The Central Florida Fair
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “Get Out” Movie Passes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Dance Into The Week With DNCE Tickets
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’
- Downtown Food And Wine Fest Survival Kit