Armed George Zimmerman Stopped By Texas Police For Speeding
Ever since George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Central Florida Community and communities worldwide have asked this question at least once: what now for George Zimmerman?
Well, we now know he is in Texas. At least that’s where he was during this particular traffic stop over the weekend when he was pulled over for speeding. He alerted the officer of his weapon and was asked to place it in his glove compartment. The officer also asked Zimmerman where he was going, and he answered, “No place in particular.”
Zimmerman had a question of his own for the police officer. He asked whether or not the officer recognized him from television. See the full report from CBS News HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen