Armed George Zimmerman Stopped By Texas Police For Speeding
Ever since George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Central Florida Community and communities worldwide have asked this question at least once: what now for George Zimmerman?
Well, we now know he is in Texas. At least that’s where he was during this particular traffic stop over the weekend when he was pulled over for speeding. He alerted the officer of his weapon and was asked to place it in his glove compartment. The officer also asked Zimmerman where he was going, and he answered, “No place in particular.”
Zimmerman had a question of his own for the police officer. He asked whether or not the officer recognized him from television. See the full report from CBS News HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Hang With The AMP Team At The Spark Run!
- Drake, Lil Wayne May Tour Together Again
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Quickest Interview Ever: Charli XCX [VIDEO]
- Quickest Interview Ever: Michael Myers [VIDEO]
- Trending: Taylor Swift Admits She Wouldn’t Date Herself
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: ‘It Isn’t Finish[ed]‘