Ever since George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Central Florida Community and communities worldwide have asked this question at least once: what now for George Zimmerman?
Well, we now know he is in Texas. At least that’s where he was during this particular traffic stop over the weekend when he was pulled over for speeding. He alerted the officer of his weapon and was asked to place it in his glove compartment. The officer also asked Zimmerman where he was going, and he answered, “No place in particular.”
Zimmerman had a question of his own for the police officer. He asked whether or not the officer recognized him from television. See the full report from CBS News HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Register To Win Jurassic Quest Tickets
- Listen All Weekend To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray DVD
- Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong At Universal Orlando Resort When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Danie B. To Win Tickets To See Pitbull
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- ‘Star Trek’ Predicts Hip-Hop is the ‘Classical Music’ of the Future
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car