Armed George Zimmerman Stopped By Texas Police For Speeding
Ever since George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Central Florida Community and communities worldwide have asked this question at least once: what now for George Zimmerman?
Well, we now know he is in Texas. At least that’s where he was during this particular traffic stop over the weekend when he was pulled over for speeding. He alerted the officer of his weapon and was asked to place it in his glove compartment. The officer also asked Zimmerman where he was going, and he answered, “No place in particular.”
Zimmerman had a question of his own for the police officer. He asked whether or not the officer recognized him from television. See the full report from CBS News HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Register To Win Ariana Grande Tickets
- Reality Check For 7/6/15: U.S. World Cup Champions, Meghan Trainor Vocal Cord Hemorrhage, Weekend Box Office
- This Friday Is Ariana GranDAY
- Fifth Harmony Weekend of Winning
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jake Miller
- Win A $100 Gift Certificate To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets & Meet N’ Greet Passes To See Prince Royce
- Deadmau5 Trolls Justin Bieber, Diplo & Skrillex with Parody Remix of ‘Where Are Ü Now’
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the ‘BBHHM’ Video?
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch