Armed George Zimmerman Stopped By Texas Police For Speeding
Ever since George Zimmerman was cleared of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, the Central Florida Community and communities worldwide have asked this question at least once: what now for George Zimmerman?
Well, we now know he is in Texas. At least that’s where he was during this particular traffic stop over the weekend when he was pulled over for speeding. He alerted the officer of his weapon and was asked to place it in his glove compartment. The officer also asked Zimmerman where he was going, and he answered, “No place in particular.”
Zimmerman had a question of his own for the police officer. He asked whether or not the officer recognized him from television. See the full report from CBS News HERE.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Fergie Sets Her Comeback Via DJ Mustard with ‘L.A. Love': Listen
- Chris Brown Denies Gang Affiliations
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Lorde Drops New ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘Yellow Flicker Beat': Listen
- FKA Twigs Hits Back at ‘Racism’ on Twitter After Robert Pattinson Dating Rumors
- One Direction Debuts New Song ‘Steal My Girl': Listen
- [PHOTOS] Charlie XCX Shops At Park Ave Cd’s With 101.9 AMP Radio