If you’re a high school senior and are looking to really enjoy those college years, then partying is going to be an aspect of your life. Lucky for us here in Florida, two universities landed in the top 10 party schools in the U.S. and they’re bitter rivals.
What makes a school a “party school?” Well, it usually helps to have winning sports teams, then you have something to celebrate. But also an active student body and an extensive Greek life, since Frats throw killer parties.
It also helps to have a city around you with many bars and nightclubs or just open space to throw a bonfire.
The Top 10 Party Schools Are:
10. Syracuse University (Syracuse, NY)
9. Miami University (Oxford, OH)
8. Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL)
7. Univ. of California-Santa Barbara (Santa Barbara, CA)
6. University of Florida (Gainesville, FL)
5. University of Georgia (Athens, GA)
4. Univ of Illinois at Urbana (Champaign, IL)
3. Ohio University (Athens, OH)
2. University of Iowa (Iowa City, IA)
1. West Virgina University (Morgantown, WV)
Sadly UCF didn’t make the list this year, but that doesn’t mean the Kinghts can’t party. Perhaps more parties should be thrown this year?