Hot Right Now – Justin Bieber’s Tour Bus Gets Busted, Miley Cyrus The Rapper
Justin Bieber‘s tour bus was busted last night at the border of Michigan and Canada. The singer wasn’t present but authorities did find marijuana and drug paraphernalia on the bus. The driver was issued a citation and went on his way. He definitely got off easy, the border police must have been Beliebers.
Teresa and Joe Giudice could be facing up to 50 years in prison! Yesterday they got handed a long list of criminal charges, everything ranging from bank fraud to tax evasion. The couple hasn’t been arrested yet but they’re scheduled to appear in court on Tuesday.
Soon we’re going to be hearing Miley Cyrus The Rapper! Mike Will Made It, the producer of her song “We Can’t Stop”, is releasing his debut single called “23″ which features Miley, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J. The single will be released within the next month!
Lea Michele broke her silence last night on Instagram. She posted the photo below of her and late boyfriend Corey Monteith. The caption reads, “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart.”
Last night Katy Perry announced the release of her next album! The album will be called PRISM and will be released on 10-22-13. Katy has a solid gold semi driving around the US announcing the release of the album. First stop, LA!
- The Ten Happiest Countries On Earth
- Nicki Minaj Teases Ariana Grande & Jessie J Superstar Collaboration ‘Bang Bang’: Listen
- Pitbull Announces New Album ‘Globalization’: Listen to New Single ‘Fireball’
- Jay Pharoah of ‘SNL’ Parodies Usher with Cautionary Tale About Not Flossing, ‘Bad Kisser’: Watch
- R5 Can Prove Their Pop-Rock Prowess on the Stage