Hot Right Now – Juan Pablo Next Bachelor, Beyonce’s Hair Get Stuck In Fan, Amanda Bynes Update
It looks like Juan Pablo is on the path to being the next Bachelor! If you watched any of The Bachelorette: Men Tell All on Monday night, you saw he’s a definite fan favorite and an all around genuine nice guy who is looking for love! Rumors are now swirling that he’s a frontrunner to become the next Bachelor. Producers haven’t made it 100% official and if Juan Pablo does fall through, an insider says they’re also looking at the final three of this seasons’ Bachelorette, Chris, Brooks or Drew.
Beyonce got her hair stuck in a fan at a show in Montreal! She was in the middle of singing “Halo” when the incident happened but kept to true B fashion and kept on singing. Check out the video below… looks like it huts! Glad B could laugh about it later.
Amanda Bynes is finally getting help for her wild antics. She was caught by a neighbor lighting a small fire in their driveway on Monday night. She was detained by police and is currently hospitalized on a 5150 hold where she will be undergoing a mental evaluation for the next 72hours. You can see photos from the damage she did HERE! Hours before the fire, she was seen shopping at Bloomingdales in just a t-shirt.They’re also some video coming out now of Amanda leaving a store looking like she’s trying to get gasoline off of her Pomeranian after the driveway fire.
- Watch More
Geraldo Rivera tweeted a half naked selfie on early Sunday morning. The photo definite raised a few eyebrows but the long time talk show host is coming out and explaining why he released it in the first place. He says, “There I was, 2:30 in the morning on Sunday morning. You know, I do the show Saturday night, I did a great show on black-on-black crime and race relations and the Trayvon Martin fallout and federal charges … and I get home and there’s no one to talk to, everyone’s asleep.”
He continues, “And you just sit around, I had a drink and, you know, I had taken that picture Saturday morning and I was looking at it, just going through and I said ‘you know, I gotta tweet this thing. I look pretty good for a 70-year-old.” If you haven’t seen the photo, check it out HERE! He does look really good for 70!
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist