Hot Right Now – Juan Pablo Next Bachelor, Beyonce’s Hair Get Stuck In Fan, Amanda Bynes Update
It looks like Juan Pablo is on the path to being the next Bachelor! If you watched any of The Bachelorette: Men Tell All on Monday night, you saw he’s a definite fan favorite and an all around genuine nice guy who is looking for love! Rumors are now swirling that he’s a frontrunner to become the next Bachelor. Producers haven’t made it 100% official and if Juan Pablo does fall through, an insider says they’re also looking at the final three of this seasons’ Bachelorette, Chris, Brooks or Drew.
Beyonce got her hair stuck in a fan at a show in Montreal! She was in the middle of singing “Halo” when the incident happened but kept to true B fashion and kept on singing. Check out the video below… looks like it huts! Glad B could laugh about it later.
Amanda Bynes is finally getting help for her wild antics. She was caught by a neighbor lighting a small fire in their driveway on Monday night. She was detained by police and is currently hospitalized on a 5150 hold where she will be undergoing a mental evaluation for the next 72hours. You can see photos from the damage she did HERE! Hours before the fire, she was seen shopping at Bloomingdales in just a t-shirt.They’re also some video coming out now of Amanda leaving a store looking like she’s trying to get gasoline off of her Pomeranian after the driveway fire.
- Watch More
Geraldo Rivera tweeted a half naked selfie on early Sunday morning. The photo definite raised a few eyebrows but the long time talk show host is coming out and explaining why he released it in the first place. He says, “There I was, 2:30 in the morning on Sunday morning. You know, I do the show Saturday night, I did a great show on black-on-black crime and race relations and the Trayvon Martin fallout and federal charges … and I get home and there’s no one to talk to, everyone’s asleep.”
He continues, “And you just sit around, I had a drink and, you know, I had taken that picture Saturday morning and I was looking at it, just going through and I said ‘you know, I gotta tweet this thing. I look pretty good for a 70-year-old.” If you haven’t seen the photo, check it out HERE! He does look really good for 70!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- Kanye West Once Lost An Audition for ‘Semi-Pro’ to Andre 3000
- DJ Mustard Kills the Hip Hop Game and the Pop Game in 2014
- Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign Team Up on ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Club Banger ‘Shell Shocked’
- Watch Basement Jaxx Build the Ultimate Twerking Robot in ‘Never Say Never’ Video