The Dutchess of Cambridge has checked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London and is in the early stages of labor!
A palace rep confirms that her and Prince William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. this morning.
The rep says, “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
A royal aide told US Weekly that Kate went into labor naturally, even though her original due date was July 11th.
It looks like sometime today we shall have a Prince or Princess of Cambridge! Once the baby is born the height, weight, gender and time will be revealed in a public declaration.
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert