The Dutchess of Cambridge has checked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London and is in the early stages of labor!
A palace rep confirms that her and Prince William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. this morning.
The rep says, “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
A royal aide told US Weekly that Kate went into labor naturally, even though her original due date was July 11th.
It looks like sometime today we shall have a Prince or Princess of Cambridge! Once the baby is born the height, weight, gender and time will be revealed in a public declaration.
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Inflatable Bull Costume)
- DJ Khaled Will Host BET Awards
- Chad and Jill Celebrate Lil’ Boss’ 1 Year Anniversary!
- Daily Dish For 9.21.17
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Jay-Z May Have Turned Down Headlining Super Bowl
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date with 2 New Songs