BREAKING NEWS: Kate Middleton In Labor
The Dutchess of Cambridge has checked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London and is in the early stages of labor!
A palace rep confirms that her and Prince William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. this morning.
The rep says, “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
A royal aide told US Weekly that Kate went into labor naturally, even though her original due date was July 11th.
It looks like sometime today we shall have a Prince or Princess of Cambridge! Once the baby is born the height, weight, gender and time will be revealed in a public declaration.
- Miley Cyrus Is Having the Best 4/20 Ever
- Watch the Best Movie Trailers for the Top Blockbusters of 2015 and 2016
- Here’s Zayn Malik’s First Tweet Since Leaving One Direction
- Bethenny Frankel Up Close – Book Signing and More
- Win Tickets to See Walk The Moon
- Universal Nissan
- Central Florida March for Babies
- Relay For Life
- Florida Lottery At Wawa