BREAKING NEWS: Kate Middleton In Labor
The Dutchess of Cambridge has checked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London and is in the early stages of labor!
A palace rep confirms that her and Prince William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. this morning.
The rep says, “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
A royal aide told US Weekly that Kate went into labor naturally, even though her original due date was July 11th.
It looks like sometime today we shall have a Prince or Princess of Cambridge! Once the baby is born the height, weight, gender and time will be revealed in a public declaration.
- When Chance the Rapper Met Kanye: See the Photo
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent
- Two Unreleased Adele Tracks Leak
- Trending: Jennifer Lawrence Target Of Massive Nude Photo Leak
- This Guy Locked His Naked Self Out Of His Hotel Room! [VIDEO]
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen