The Dutchess of Cambridge has checked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London and is in the early stages of labor!
A palace rep confirms that her and Prince William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. this morning.
The rep says, “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
A royal aide told US Weekly that Kate went into labor naturally, even though her original due date was July 11th.
It looks like sometime today we shall have a Prince or Princess of Cambridge! Once the baby is born the height, weight, gender and time will be revealed in a public declaration.
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs