BREAKING NEWS: Kate Middleton In Labor
The Dutchess of Cambridge has checked into the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital in London and is in the early stages of labor!
A palace rep confirms that her and Prince William arrived at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. this morning.
The rep says, “Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted this morning to St. Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London in the early stages of labour. The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St Mary’s Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge.”
A royal aide told US Weekly that Kate went into labor naturally, even though her original due date was July 11th.
It looks like sometime today we shall have a Prince or Princess of Cambridge! Once the baby is born the height, weight, gender and time will be revealed in a public declaration.
- Taylor Swift Rockin Corn Rows In Old School Picture [PIC]
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Tensnake Goes Inside the Secret Life of Sperm with ‘Feel of Love’ Video: Watch
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book