Hot Right Now – Selena Gomez Opens Up About Relationship With Justin Bieber, Snooki Shows Off Fit Body
Selena Gomez is finally opening up about her relationship with Justin Bieber. This Sunday on E! she sits down with Ryan Seacrest for an in-depth interview and he asks all of the right questions! On Bieber she says, “You can’t help who you fall in love with”. She also admits she was “way stressed out” in the relationship. Tune in this Sunday, July 21st at 10pm to see the special.
Justin Bieber showed off his new tattoo on Instagram yesterday! It looks a little creepy but it’s actually his mother’s eye. He captioned the photo, “Moms always watching.”
Snooki showed off her over 40-pound weight loss and fit body this week in New York City at a Self Magazine party. Snooki had baby Lorenzo almost a year ago and last week on Instagram she shared some motivation for women on getting a great post baby bod, “To all my pregnant ladies, IT IS possible to get your body back and better than ever after having a baby! All you need is motivation to workout & eat healthy! Anything is possible.”
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Nene Leakes will be getting her own spin off show this fall! The show will follow her up until she walks down the aisle for the 2nd time with Greg Leakes. The show has been announced for a few weeks now but it finally got a premiere date of September 17th on Bravo!
So excited 2 say…..I Dream Of Nene Premieres Sept 17th @ 9pm on Bravo
— NeNe Leakes (@NeNeLeakes) July 17, 2013
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere