Coroner: Cory Monteith Died From Heroin, Alcohol Overdose
VANCOUVER (CBSLA.com) — The British Columbia Coroner Tuesday confirmed that ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday.
Read more at CBS LA.
Get The Latest From JAMZ
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Hot Right Now: Divergent Stars Theo James And Shailene Woodley Dating?
- Lupita Nyong’o Named People Magazines “Most Beautiful”
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project