VANCOUVER (CBSLA.com) — The British Columbia Coroner Tuesday confirmed that ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday.
Read more at CBS LA.
Get The Latest From JAMZ
- Makeovers Are Good For The Soul
- Danie B Challenges Kyle To A Dances Off
- Lauren Jauregui is NOT Okay with Trump’s Latest Executive Order
- Fashion Trend Alert: Yellow, Yellow And More Yellow
- Amber Rose: Don’t Be an Escort, Do Porn
- WWE RAW Women’s Champ: Bayley Interview
- A Laser Cut Vin Diesel Sandwich Is A Real Thing
- New ‘It’ Trailer Is Everything Nightmares Are Made Of
- Selena Gomez Covers ‘Only You’ by Yaz for ‘Thirteen Reasons Why’
- Victoria Beckham Films ‘Carpool Karaoke’ with James Corden