Coroner: Cory Monteith Died From Heroin, Alcohol Overdose
VANCOUVER (CBSLA.com) — The British Columbia Coroner Tuesday confirmed that ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday.
Read more at CBS LA.
Get The Latest From JAMZ
- Reality Check For 3/27/15: Florida Top 10 Party State, Taylor Swift On the World Leaders List, Ed Sheeran Is Single!
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden