Coroner: Cory Monteith Died From Heroin, Alcohol Overdose
VANCOUVER (CBSLA.com) — The British Columbia Coroner Tuesday confirmed that ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday.
Read more at CBS LA.
Get The Latest From JAMZ
- Win Tickets To See Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See Ed Sheeran
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To See Nico & Vinz
- Win Tickets To Ride The Orlando Eye
- Download Pingo to Have Fun and Win Prizes While Taking Photos
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Drake Shook Hands with Paul Pierce & Now Everyone’s Mad
- Yelawolf, Eminem Visit Church in ‘Best Friend’ Video: Watch
- Uh, Is Diddy Starring in ‘Rush Hour 4’?
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen