VANCOUVER (CBSLA.com) — The British Columbia Coroner Tuesday confirmed that ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday.
Read more at CBS LA.
Get The Latest From JAMZ
- Katy Perry Paid Massive Amount to Judge American Idol
- Lana Del Rey Releases ‘Lust for Life’ Video with The Weeknd
- T.I. Hangs Out with ‘American Hero’ Racial Justice Activist
- Gymder: A Singles Workout App
- Survival Myths That Could Get You Killed
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- Travis Scott Breaks Record Performing ‘Goosebumps’ 15 Times in a Row
- Is Ed Sheeran Engaged to Cherry Seaborn?
- Celebrities React to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Beyoncé Looks Magnificent at African-Themed Baby Shower