VANCOUVER (CBSLA.com) — The British Columbia Coroner Tuesday confirmed that ‘Glee’ star Cory Monteith died from an overdose of heroin and alcohol.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in a Vancouver hotel room on Saturday.
Read more at CBS LA.
Get The Latest From JAMZ
- Enter To Win ‘The Shallows’ on Blu-Ray!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter