Carly Rae Jepsen Throws Terrible First Pitch At Tampa Bay Rays Game
Carly Rae Jepsen has been quite busy since the release of her smash hit “Call Me Maybe,” and shows no signs of slowing down.
She recently wrapped up the “Believe Tour” with Justin Bieber, has a endorsement deal with Candies clothing line, and recently headlined the Tampa Bay Rays Summer Concert Series at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg.
She performed her hits “This Kiss,” “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” and of course, “Call Me Maybe.”
She also threw the ceremonial first pitch.
If there was an award for throwing the worst pitch to start a baseball game, Carly would win it. Her pitch barely makes it five feet before hitting the ground and going way left of home plate.
The good news here is that she’s cute and can play it off with a “OMG” face.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa