Carly Rae Jepsen Throws Terrible First Pitch At Tampa Bay Rays Game
Carly Rae Jepsen has been quite busy since the release of her smash hit “Call Me Maybe,” and shows no signs of slowing down.
She recently wrapped up the “Believe Tour” with Justin Bieber, has a endorsement deal with Candies clothing line, and recently headlined the Tampa Bay Rays Summer Concert Series at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg.
She performed her hits “This Kiss,” “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” and of course, “Call Me Maybe.”
She also threw the ceremonial first pitch.
If there was an award for throwing the worst pitch to start a baseball game, Carly would win it. Her pitch barely makes it five feet before hitting the ground and going way left of home plate.
The good news here is that she’s cute and can play it off with a “OMG” face.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion