Carly Rae Jepsen Throws Terrible First Pitch At Tampa Bay Rays Game
Carly Rae Jepsen has been quite busy since the release of her smash hit “Call Me Maybe,” and shows no signs of slowing down.
She recently wrapped up the “Believe Tour” with Justin Bieber, has a endorsement deal with Candies clothing line, and recently headlined the Tampa Bay Rays Summer Concert Series at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg.
She performed her hits “This Kiss,” “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” and of course, “Call Me Maybe.”
She also threw the ceremonial first pitch.
If there was an award for throwing the worst pitch to start a baseball game, Carly would win it. Her pitch barely makes it five feet before hitting the ground and going way left of home plate.
The good news here is that she’s cute and can play it off with a “OMG” face.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- Kanye West Once Lost An Audition for ‘Semi-Pro’ to Andre 3000
- DJ Mustard Kills the Hip Hop Game and the Pop Game in 2014
- Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign Team Up on ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Club Banger ‘Shell Shocked’
- Watch Basement Jaxx Build the Ultimate Twerking Robot in ‘Never Say Never’ Video