Carly Rae Jepsen Throws Terrible First Pitch At Tampa Bay Rays Game
Carly Rae Jepsen has been quite busy since the release of her smash hit “Call Me Maybe,” and shows no signs of slowing down.
She recently wrapped up the “Believe Tour” with Justin Bieber, has a endorsement deal with Candies clothing line, and recently headlined the Tampa Bay Rays Summer Concert Series at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg.
She performed her hits “This Kiss,” “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” and of course, “Call Me Maybe.”
She also threw the ceremonial first pitch.
If there was an award for throwing the worst pitch to start a baseball game, Carly would win it. Her pitch barely makes it five feet before hitting the ground and going way left of home plate.
The good news here is that she’s cute and can play it off with a “OMG” face.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- [PHOTOS] All Things Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] VIP Listener Party Bus To Fifth Harmony
- [WATCH] Dustin Kross Goes Backstage With Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See J-Cole
- Beat My Tweet To Win Dinner And A Movie
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas