Carly Rae Jepsen Throws Terrible First Pitch At Tampa Bay Rays Game
Carly Rae Jepsen has been quite busy since the release of her smash hit “Call Me Maybe,” and shows no signs of slowing down.
She recently wrapped up the “Believe Tour” with Justin Bieber, has a endorsement deal with Candies clothing line, and recently headlined the Tampa Bay Rays Summer Concert Series at Tropicana Field in St Petersburg.
She performed her hits “This Kiss,” “Tonight I’m Getting Over You,” and of course, “Call Me Maybe.”
She also threw the ceremonial first pitch.
If there was an award for throwing the worst pitch to start a baseball game, Carly would win it. Her pitch barely makes it five feet before hitting the ground and going way left of home plate.
The good news here is that she’s cute and can play it off with a “OMG” face.
See what’s new on JAMZ!
- New “Orlando Eye” Set To Open in 2015
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- VIDEO: Guy Taking A Selfie Gets Kicked In The Head By Train Conductor
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Disclosure Points EDM Back to the Future