Hot Right Now – Justin Bieber Drops His Pants, Farrah Abraham Kicked Out Of Rehab
Justin Bieber doesn’t even use the restroom like a normal human being. Check out the video below of him and his mop bucket… Gross!
- Watch More
Speaking of Justin Bieber… Selena Gomez had a new song leak on the internet yesterday called “Love Will Remember”. The song starts with a voice-mail from Justin which says, “Hey babe, it’s me. I just want to call and tell you that I love you so, so, so, so much. I just wanted to let you know that you are my princess. You are worthy of all the love in the world. You are the love of my life.” The audio from the song has since been taken down but it will be released on July 23rd when her new album Stars Dance comes out.
Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham has been kicked out of rehab. She was attending a 10 day rehab clinic in Palm Beach Gardens, FL but was asked to leave early for being a disruptive influence. She even tried taking some photos during her stay with “Tan Mom” Patricia Krentcil.
Kevin and Danielle Jonas announced yesterday that they’re expecting their first child! The couple has been married for a little over three years now and both are ecstatic.
It’s true @daniellejonas is pregnant! can’t even imagine how excited we are I can’t wait to share this with my best friend. I love you baby.
— kevin jonas (@kevinjonas) July 9, 2013
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music