Hot Right Now – Katy Perry & John Mayer Back Together, Miley Cyrus Theatrens Billy Ray
Katy Perry and John Mayer were spotted holding hands in New York City on Monday. It looks like the pair are back on! See the lovely photo HERE!
Miley Cyrus threatened her father Billy Ray Cyrus over twitter yesterday. Miley tweeted, “@billyraycyrus since you won’t reply to my texts I’m giving you an hour to tell the truth or ill tell it for you”. In the tweet she included a photo of her and Dylis Croman, who appeared alongside Billy Ray Cyrus in the Broadway production of “Chicago” last year.
Could this be the beginning of a cheating scandal and the reason why Tish and Billy are officially splitting? Shortly after posting this Miley tweeted below… oops!
Wtf? My twitter was just actin all types of cray!
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) June 25, 2013
Chris Brown has been charged with a hit and run and could face jail time. If the judge decides he violated his probation, he could face up to 4 years in prison.
One Direction released the official trailer for their movie ‘This Is Us”, which is coming out on August 30th! They also announced the release of their new single “Best Song Ever”. The song is currently available for pre-order and will be released on July 22nd. The boys will perform the song live for the first time on August 11th at the 2013 Teen Choice Awards.
Listen to what’s Hot Right Now every morning at 6:05, 7:05, 8:05 and 9:05!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Selling Old Mansion for $11 Million
- Miley Cyrus Could Face Fine, Jail Time For Mexican Flag Twerking Incident
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- The Best Instructions On Labels ( NSFW)
- ScHoolboy Q Hops on Disclosure & Sam Smith’s ‘Latch’ Remix: Listen
- Taylor Swift: 5 Things You May Not Know About Her New Album
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync Battle Jimmy Fallon with ‘Endless Love': Watch
- Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, New Album, New Skin Care Line And Africa
- will.i.am Debuts New Eyewear Line, ill i. Optics