Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- James Van Der Beek Plays Diplo in Bizarre Mad Decent Ad
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’
- Rihanna Teases ‘Sledgehammer’ Music Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Rocks ‘B is for Book’ on Sesame Street
- Calvin Harris Has Moved on from Taylor Swift
- Tom Hiddleston’s Mom (Allegedly) Loves Taylor Swift