Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Louis Tomlinson Drops ‘Back To You’ Featuring Bebe Rexha
- How To Recognize Depression and Prevent Suicide
- Linkin Park on Dealing with Loss and the Power of Community
- Top 5 Linkin Park Songs
- Artists React to the Death of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington
- Chester Bennington of Linkin Park Dead at 41
- Tiffany Haddish Took Will and Jada Pinkett Smith On A Swamp Tour
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Sega Genesis And Atari Consoles Are Officially Back
- Ryan Seacrest to Return as Host of ‘American Idol’