Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- The Chainsmokers Drop ‘Closer’ Featuring Halsey: Listen
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’