[VIDEO] Martha Stewart: “Of Course I Know How To Roll A Joint”
Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch
- [PHOTOS] TwentyOne Pilots Meet & Greet At The House Of Blues
- [PHOTOS] New York Stops By The LA Connect Green Room!
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Unite in ‘Booty’ Video: Watch
- Avicii Drops New Song ‘The Nights’ for FIFA 2015
- Trending: Did Ariana Grande Say That She Hopes Her Fans Die?
- [VIDEO] J-Lo, Iggy Azalea, Nicki Minaj and Pittbull: “Booty”
- Disney + Hot Dads With Their Kids = DILFs Of Instagram
- Arrrr Get Yur Free Donut Today!