Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Register To Win Disney’s ‘THE JUNGLE BOOK’ On Digital HD
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- This Video Will Make You Stop Texting And Driving Forever
- Jury Duty Causes Taylor Swift to Skip Out On VMAs
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Alicia Keys Ditches Make-Up and Honors Martin Luther King, Jr. At VMAs
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- #PhelpsFace Happened Because of Future
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo