Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism
- Niall Horan Peer Pressures Jimmy Fallon into Gangnam Style Dance
- Justin Bieber Forgets ‘Despacito’ Lyrics
- Listen to Sia’s ‘Wonder Woman’ Anthem Featuring Labrinth
- Check Out Drake’s Classy New Shoe Line
- “All The Feels” For 5.26.17
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (5/26/17)
- Snippets from Katy Perry’s ‘Witness’ Reportedly Leak
- Daily Dish For 5.26.17
- Halsey Drops ‘Strangers’ with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui