[VIDEO] Martha Stewart: “Of Course I Know How To Roll A Joint”
Everyone’s favorite homemaker/jail bird, Martha Stewart may have learned a bit more in prison than just her lesson.
The 71 year-old, did an interview with Bravo’s Andy Cohen and he asked her if she knew how to roll a joint.
Martha goes on to tell a story about some kids she saw on the way to her interview who were smoking “sloppy” joints in their car.
Shortly after she says, “Of course I know how to roll a joint.”
Hilarious! Skip to the 1:17 mark.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!
- Monica Lewinsky Thanks All the Artists Like Nicki Minaj & Eminem Who Name-Dropped Her in Their Songs: Watch
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Register To Win A Four Pack Of Tickets To See Enrique And Pitbull At The Amway Center!
- Trending: Nick Jonas Plays “Guess That Bulge” With Harry Styles And 5 Seconds Of Summer