According to E!, they’ll call the baby “Nori” for short.
Earlier this week, rumors were flying that the baby girl had reportedly been named “Kaidence Donda West”, after Kanye’s late mother.
Until I see the baby’s birth certificate, I don’t believe anyone. In the video above, Kim even discusses not liking the name North West (around the 2:40 mark).
What’s New On JAMZ
- KFC Actually Made Chicken Scented Sunscreen
- EDC Orlando Lineup Set For November 4-5 At Tinker Field
- Remembering Aaliyah
- Kanye Can Do Whatever He Wants At The VMAs
- Christina Grimmie Appears in Posthumously Released ‘Deception’ Video
- Katy Perry Feels Sorry for ‘Catfish’ Man
- Beyoncé Remembers Aaliyah
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 ‘MTV VMAs’ Performers
- Snoop Dogg, Wiz Khalifa Sued after Railing Collapse at New Jersey Concert
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams, T.I. Appeal Copyright Infringement Verdict