One Direction’s New Movie Will Show Their Private Parts
Following in the footsteps of Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and most recently Katy Perry, the boys of One Direction are giving fans an all-access pass into their lives for their upcoming film This Is Us.
It’s a pretty bold title, since the guys enjoy the finer things in life, like yachting in Miami, grabbing each other’s backsides and the occasional kiss.
In the film, fans will experience the guys “private parts.”
If you were hoping to see their nether regions, you clearly are looking at the wrong section of the movie store.
Fans will get to see how the guys interact with one another, their personal lives, maybe even get a glimpse of Harry and Taylor Swift dating, you’ll see Zayn buying his mother a house. They’re letting their fans in to the part of their lives that no one has gone before.
Louis Tomlinson claims “nothing is off limits. It’s all reality.”
So while glimpses of their pantsless selves are not exactly what is implied, the topic of innuendos will most certainly be brought up at least a dozen times during the film. After all, they are teenage boys.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Taco Bell Introduces New Cap’N Crunch Donut Desserts!
- Beyonce Extends Empire With Vegan Meal Delivery
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video