One Direction’s New Movie Will Show Their Private Parts
Following in the footsteps of Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and most recently Katy Perry, the boys of One Direction are giving fans an all-access pass into their lives for their upcoming film This Is Us.
It’s a pretty bold title, since the guys enjoy the finer things in life, like yachting in Miami, grabbing each other’s backsides and the occasional kiss.
In the film, fans will experience the guys “private parts.”
If you were hoping to see their nether regions, you clearly are looking at the wrong section of the movie store.
Fans will get to see how the guys interact with one another, their personal lives, maybe even get a glimpse of Harry and Taylor Swift dating, you’ll see Zayn buying his mother a house. They’re letting their fans in to the part of their lives that no one has gone before.
Louis Tomlinson claims “nothing is off limits. It’s all reality.”
So while glimpses of their pantsless selves are not exactly what is implied, the topic of innuendos will most certainly be brought up at least a dozen times during the film. After all, they are teenage boys.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Watch the ’50 Shades of Grey’ Trailer: the ‘Turn Down for What’ Edition
- Tensnake Goes Inside the Secret Life of Sperm with ‘Feel of Love’ Video: Watch
- Stream Tomorrowland EDM Fest’s Second Weekend Live in Belgium All Weekend
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Lil Wayne Signs Cristiano Ronaldo, Is Now a Sports Agent
- M.I.A. Drops New Song, ‘Gold’
- Watch Ex-Porn Star Sasha Grey DJ Mexico City’s Electric Colors Festival
- Amy Winehouse the Subject of New Comic Book
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your Tickets To See R5 At The Hard Rock Live!