One Direction’s New Movie Will Show Their Private Parts
Following in the footsteps of Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, and most recently Katy Perry, the boys of One Direction are giving fans an all-access pass into their lives for their upcoming film This Is Us.
It’s a pretty bold title, since the guys enjoy the finer things in life, like yachting in Miami, grabbing each other’s backsides and the occasional kiss.
In the film, fans will experience the guys “private parts.”
If you were hoping to see their nether regions, you clearly are looking at the wrong section of the movie store.
Fans will get to see how the guys interact with one another, their personal lives, maybe even get a glimpse of Harry and Taylor Swift dating, you’ll see Zayn buying his mother a house. They’re letting their fans in to the part of their lives that no one has gone before.
Louis Tomlinson claims “nothing is off limits. It’s all reality.”
So while glimpses of their pantsless selves are not exactly what is implied, the topic of innuendos will most certainly be brought up at least a dozen times during the film. After all, they are teenage boys.
What’s new on JAMZ?
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here