[VIDEO] Katy Perry Goes From Make-Up Free To Glam
Katy Perry has landed her first Vogue cover for their July 2013 issue!
While going from make-up free to looking glam in the video above, Katy also talks about her insecurities when it comes to her face.
She reveals how she got her signature black hair when she was just 15 years old because she tried dying it blonde to look like Madonna but it ended up coming out terrible.
It’s actually surprising how little of make-up she actually wears.
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- A Conversation: Leonard The Charmin Bear & Laura
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail