Katy Perry has landed her first Vogue cover for their July 2013 issue!
While going from make-up free to looking glam in the video above, Katy also talks about her insecurities when it comes to her face.
She reveals how she got her signature black hair when she was just 15 years old because she tried dying it blonde to look like Madonna but it ended up coming out terrible.
It’s actually surprising how little of make-up she actually wears.
What’s New On JAMZ
- The Weeknd & Nas Perform at Met Gala
- Beyoncé and Rita Ora Pose Together at Met Gala, Shut Down ‘Becky’ Rumors
- ‘Hamilton’ Sets All-Time Tony Nominations Record
- [WATCH] Jill’s Helium High With No Balloon [DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME!]
- Kevin Durant was Surprised to Hear His Name in Drake’s Song
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty
- Tupac Shakur’s Mother Afeni Shakur Dead at 69
- Katy Perry Sends Heartfelt Video Message to Dying Fan
- Daily Dish For 5.3.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.3.16