[VIDEO] Katy Perry Goes From Make-Up Free To Glam
Katy Perry has landed her first Vogue cover for their July 2013 issue!
While going from make-up free to looking glam in the video above, Katy also talks about her insecurities when it comes to her face.
She reveals how she got her signature black hair when she was just 15 years old because she tried dying it blonde to look like Madonna but it ended up coming out terrible.
It’s actually surprising how little of make-up she actually wears.
What’s New On JAMZ
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 101.9 AMP Radio Presents The HO HO HO Show
- Dollar Drink Night At Chillers
- Register To Win Tickets To The Exclusive 101.9 AMP Radio Hoodie Allen Switch Party!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree And $250!
- Register To Win A Christmas Tree With All The Fixings!
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Diplo & Mad Decent Wish You a Merry Christmas With New Mixtape: Listen