[VIDEO] Katy Perry Goes From Make-Up Free To Glam
Katy Perry has landed her first Vogue cover for their July 2013 issue!
While going from make-up free to looking glam in the video above, Katy also talks about her insecurities when it comes to her face.
She reveals how she got her signature black hair when she was just 15 years old because she tried dying it blonde to look like Madonna but it ended up coming out terrible.
It’s actually surprising how little of make-up she actually wears.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats