[VIDEO] Katy Perry Goes From Make-Up Free To Glam
Katy Perry has landed her first Vogue cover for their July 2013 issue!
While going from make-up free to looking glam in the video above, Katy also talks about her insecurities when it comes to her face.
She reveals how she got her signature black hair when she was just 15 years old because she tried dying it blonde to look like Madonna but it ended up coming out terrible.
It’s actually surprising how little of make-up she actually wears.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet For An AMP Concert Pack
- Download Pingo, Take Photos, Win Prizes From Your Favorite Arists
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Eminem Teases New Song in ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Nicki Minaj & Meek Mill in Paris Are the Cutest Thing Ever
- Remember the Song Kendrick Lamar Played on ‘Colbert’? It’s Probably Not Coming Out
- This Week in Music Fest Petitions: People Want Paris Hilton Out of Summerfest
- Ultra Music Fest 2015 Live Stream: Watch Here