Katy Perry has landed her first Vogue cover for their July 2013 issue!
While going from make-up free to looking glam in the video above, Katy also talks about her insecurities when it comes to her face.
She reveals how she got her signature black hair when she was just 15 years old because she tried dying it blonde to look like Madonna but it ended up coming out terrible.
It’s actually surprising how little of make-up she actually wears.
What’s New On JAMZ
- 5 Types Of People You’ll See On Snapchat
- Lil Uzi Vert Calls Off Joint Tour with Playboi Carti
- Drake Shares Heartfelt Tribute to Tragically Hip’s Gord Downie
- Miley Cyrus Sends Video Message to Las Vegas Victim
- 4 Daily Habits That Will Keep You Smiling
- Eminem Surprises Pistons Fans At Season Opener
- Gucci Mane Travels the World In ‘Back On’ Video
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Pimple Cupcake)
- Ty Dolla $ign Drops ‘Don’t Judge Me’ Featuring Future & Swae Lee
- Chad And Jill Pick Their Theme Song For The Rest Of Their Life