Yesterday John Mayer released a new song called “Paper Doll” and it seems like he may be taking a stab at Taylor Swift.
The lyrics, “You’re like 22 girls in one, and none of them know what they’re running from,” seem like a direct hit at Swift.
If you recall, Taylor Swift released a song called “Dear John” on her Speak Now album in 2010. That song has been widely rumored to be about their brief relationship.
But the star of the lyric video is far from 22. She’s Joanna Rohrback, the founder of Prancercise, who several weeks ago became a viral sensation with her “unique” way of working out. Check out the original Prancercise video here.
Mayer will have a new album out this year and on July 4th will kick off his Born and Raised Tour in Philadelphia.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Kevin Kon Hangs Out With Ayo and Teo
- Katy Perry to Host MTV Video Music Awards
- When Carrying Groceries, One Trip Is All That’s Needed
- How to Safely Sell Your Stuff Online
- Hayley Williams Shares Unreleased Paramore Song ‘Temporary’
- Jennifer Lopez Sends Sugary Sweet Birthday Message to Alex Rodriguez
- You Laugh, You Lose! (On Air Body Wax)
- Self Defense Tips You Need To Know
- Kesha Recreates Home Movies in ‘Learn to Let Go’ Video
- Different Types of Facebook Users