Is John Mayer’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
Yesterday John Mayer released a new song called “Paper Doll” and it seems like he may be taking a stab at Taylor Swift.
The lyrics, “You’re like 22 girls in one, and none of them know what they’re running from,” seem like a direct hit at Swift.
If you recall, Taylor Swift released a song called “Dear John” on her Speak Now album in 2010. That song has been widely rumored to be about their brief relationship.
But the star of the lyric video is far from 22. She’s Joanna Rohrback, the founder of Prancercise, who several weeks ago became a viral sensation with her “unique” way of working out. Check out the original Prancercise video here.
Mayer will have a new album out this year and on July 4th will kick off his Born and Raised Tour in Philadelphia.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist