Is John Mayer’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
Yesterday John Mayer released a new song called “Paper Doll” and it seems like he may be taking a stab at Taylor Swift.
The lyrics, “You’re like 22 girls in one, and none of them know what they’re running from,” seem like a direct hit at Swift.
If you recall, Taylor Swift released a song called “Dear John” on her Speak Now album in 2010. That song has been widely rumored to be about their brief relationship.
But the star of the lyric video is far from 22. She’s Joanna Rohrback, the founder of Prancercise, who several weeks ago became a viral sensation with her “unique” way of working out. Check out the original Prancercise video here.
Mayer will have a new album out this year and on July 4th will kick off his Born and Raised Tour in Philadelphia.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Jaden Smith Gets a Love Interest in Kylie Jenner for ‘Blue Ocean’ Video: Watch
- Wayne Coyne Talks Shelved Kesha Project, Sides with Singer in Dr. Luke Controversy
- Tyga Disses Nicki Minaj, Drake: ‘He’s Just Fake to Me’
- Hang Out With 101.9 AMP Radio At The Orlando Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk!
- Watch Floyd Mayweather Beat Justin Bieber with a Baseball Bat in a Boxing Ring, Courtesy of ‘Conan’
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Kesha Denied Dr. Luke Molested Her in Years-Old Deposition
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Kanye West Gets All Mushy in Honor of Kim Kardashian’s Birthday