Yesterday John Mayer released a new song called “Paper Doll” and it seems like he may be taking a stab at Taylor Swift.
The lyrics, “You’re like 22 girls in one, and none of them know what they’re running from,” seem like a direct hit at Swift.
If you recall, Taylor Swift released a song called “Dear John” on her Speak Now album in 2010. That song has been widely rumored to be about their brief relationship.
But the star of the lyric video is far from 22. She’s Joanna Rohrback, the founder of Prancercise, who several weeks ago became a viral sensation with her “unique” way of working out. Check out the original Prancercise video here.
Mayer will have a new album out this year and on July 4th will kick off his Born and Raised Tour in Philadelphia.
What’s New On JAMZ
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Baker’s Dozen: 12 Angry Puppets
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.17: Fringe Family Feud
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandago Movie Passes
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse’ To See Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull Live!
- Battle It Out For Chance The Rapper Tickets
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Watch Lil Yachty Start a Food Fight
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Post Malone Finally Meets Allen Iverson