Is John Mayer’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
Yesterday John Mayer released a new song called “Paper Doll” and it seems like he may be taking a stab at Taylor Swift.
The lyrics, “You’re like 22 girls in one, and none of them know what they’re running from,” seem like a direct hit at Swift.
If you recall, Taylor Swift released a song called “Dear John” on her Speak Now album in 2010. That song has been widely rumored to be about their brief relationship.
But the star of the lyric video is far from 22. She’s Joanna Rohrback, the founder of Prancercise, who several weeks ago became a viral sensation with her “unique” way of working out. Check out the original Prancercise video here.
Mayer will have a new album out this year and on July 4th will kick off his Born and Raised Tour in Philadelphia.
What’s New On JAMZ
- [UPDATE] Miley Cyrus Hospitalization Details
- Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are for Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Finally Making A Turn Around