Is John Mayer’s New Song About Taylor Swift?
Yesterday John Mayer released a new song called “Paper Doll” and it seems like he may be taking a stab at Taylor Swift.
The lyrics, “You’re like 22 girls in one, and none of them know what they’re running from,” seem like a direct hit at Swift.
If you recall, Taylor Swift released a song called “Dear John” on her Speak Now album in 2010. That song has been widely rumored to be about their brief relationship.
But the star of the lyric video is far from 22. She’s Joanna Rohrback, the founder of Prancercise, who several weeks ago became a viral sensation with her “unique” way of working out. Check out the original Prancercise video here.
Mayer will have a new album out this year and on July 4th will kick off his Born and Raised Tour in Philadelphia.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Drake Releases Another Meek Mill Diss, “Back to Back”
- Drake Brings ‘Drama’ To New Track
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Dr. Dre is Releasing a New Album This Week According to Ice Cube
- Shawn Mendes to Make Acting Debut on ‘The 100′
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Black Lives Matter Activists Used Kendrick Lamar’s “Alright” as Protest Song
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’
- Demi Lovato’s Dog Buddy Passes Away, Shares Grief with Fans
- Justin Bieber’s New Single is Called ‘What Do You Mean’