ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ Holding An Open Casting Call In Orlando Tuesday
If you live in or near Orlando, are looking for love, and want to find it where else, on a TV show, then this is for you. ABC’s hit dating series The Bachelor will have casting agents in Orlando this Tuesday looking for men and women who fit that bill.
The casting will take place at The Ballroom at Church Street (225 South Garland Ave.) this Tuesday, June 18th, from 5p-8p. If you’re over the age of 21, enjoy drama, want to be on TV, and of course if you meet their eligibility requirements this is for you. If you do make it onto the show, especially if you win don’t forget who told you about this opportunity. Who knows, you could wind up like Andrew and Jennifer!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Alasks TV Anchor Quits Using A Word That Begins With “F” for Marijuana
- Empowering Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Kanye West Treats Chicago’s AAHH! Fest to Surprise 16-Song Set: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Trending: Hilary Duff Says She’s Open To A “Lizzie McGuire” Reunion
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings
- Pitbull Is Visited By A Lady In A Red Dress In ‘Fireball': Watch