ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ Holding An Open Casting Call In Orlando Tuesday
If you live in or near Orlando, are looking for love, and want to find it where else, on a TV show, then this is for you. ABC’s hit dating series The Bachelor will have casting agents in Orlando this Tuesday looking for men and women who fit that bill.
The casting will take place at The Ballroom at Church Street (225 South Garland Ave.) this Tuesday, June 18th, from 5p-8p. If you’re over the age of 21, enjoy drama, want to be on TV, and of course if you meet their eligibility requirements this is for you. If you do make it onto the show, especially if you win don’t forget who told you about this opportunity. Who knows, you could wind up like Andrew and Jennifer!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams Lose Round 1 In Lawsuit Against ‘Blurred Lines’
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha’s Mother, Accuses Her of ‘Tortious Interference’
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014