ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ Holding An Open Casting Call In Orlando Tuesday
If you live in or near Orlando, are looking for love, and want to find it where else, on a TV show, then this is for you. ABC’s hit dating series The Bachelor will have casting agents in Orlando this Tuesday looking for men and women who fit that bill.
The casting will take place at The Ballroom at Church Street (225 South Garland Ave.) this Tuesday, June 18th, from 5p-8p. If you’re over the age of 21, enjoy drama, want to be on TV, and of course if you meet their eligibility requirements this is for you. If you do make it onto the show, especially if you win don’t forget who told you about this opportunity. Who knows, you could wind up like Andrew and Jennifer!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- Nick Jonas Recreates Tom Hanks’ Iconic Big Piano Dance: Watch
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Top 14 New Artists Of 2014
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats