ABC’s ‘The Bachelor’ Holding An Open Casting Call In Orlando Tuesday
If you live in or near Orlando, are looking for love, and want to find it where else, on a TV show, then this is for you. ABC’s hit dating series The Bachelor will have casting agents in Orlando this Tuesday looking for men and women who fit that bill.
The casting will take place at The Ballroom at Church Street (225 South Garland Ave.) this Tuesday, June 18th, from 5p-8p. If you’re over the age of 21, enjoy drama, want to be on TV, and of course if you meet their eligibility requirements this is for you. If you do make it onto the show, especially if you win don’t forget who told you about this opportunity. Who knows, you could wind up like Andrew and Jennifer!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- 10 Signs Your Relationship Isn’t Going Anywhere