If you live in or near Orlando, are looking for love, and want to find it where else, on a TV show, then this is for you. ABC’s hit dating series The Bachelor will have casting agents in Orlando this Tuesday looking for men and women who fit that bill.
The casting will take place at The Ballroom at Church Street (225 South Garland Ave.) this Tuesday, June 18th, from 5p-8p. If you’re over the age of 21, enjoy drama, want to be on TV, and of course if you meet their eligibility requirements this is for you. If you do make it onto the show, especially if you win don’t forget who told you about this opportunity. Who knows, you could wind up like Andrew and Jennifer!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’
- Dr. Dre Cleared of Gun Possession Charge
- Kanye West Addresses Taylor Swift Feud at Drake Show