After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Katy Perry Sends Heartfelt Video Message to Dying Fan
- Daily Dish For 5.3.16
- Good Morning From Chad And Jill 5.3.16
- Kevin Kon Running Man
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- M.I.A. Turns in ‘Last LP’
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death