RHOM Star Joanna Krupa Ties The Knot
After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Steve Aoki Interviews Stan Lee of Marvel Comics: Watch
- Imagine Dragons Return with New Song ‘Shots': Listen
- Drake Called Out for Instagram Creeping By Porn Star Mia Khalifa
- Save The Date: Food & Wine 2015
- Kanye West Doesn’t Smile Because of 19th Century Art
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Eve Says Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t My Cup of Tea,’ But ‘Let Her Do Her Thing’
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’