After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Ice Cube will Buy 10 Pairs of Big Ballers if Lavar Ball Makes this Shot
- Niall Horan Calls Eagles’ Don Henley ‘Dad’
- National Wine Day In GIFs
- The Boss Is Away Is Trending And We Love It
- Amber Rose Relives Terrifying Home Invasion, ‘I Cried All Day Long’
- Lana Del Rey’s New ‘Socially Aware’ Album ‘Lust For Life’ Drops July 21
- Mariah Carey Pays Tribute to Fan who Died in Manchester Bombing
- “All The Feels” For 5.25.17
- DJ Khaled Confirms Rihanna Appearance on ‘Grateful’
- Majority of People Eat While They Drive