After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win $50 To BurgerFi This Weekend Of Winning
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads