RHOM Star Joanna Krupa Ties The Knot
After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Backstreet’s Back, ALRIGHT! New Documentary Movie Trailer Has Arrived!
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe On Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Takes The Stage At The Ho Ho Ho Show
- [PHOTOS] Bebe Rexha Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Tinashe Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Meghan Trainor Meet & Greet
- [PHOTOS] Becky G Meet And Greet
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller Meet And Greet