RHOM Star Joanna Krupa Ties The Knot
After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Kayne West Takes Offensive To Another Level!!
- Beyonce Preggers Again? Jay-Z Says So…
- Does Nicki Minaj Have a Fake Butt? Some People Think So
- Drake’s Face Pasted on Wheelchair Signs Across Toronto
- Grimes Scraps Entire Album Because It ‘Sucked’
- Chris Brown, Trey Songz Pay Homage to R. Kelly on ‘Songs on 12 Play': Listen
- BANKS is the Indestructible Video Star
- Chris Brown on Ray Rice: ‘I’ve Been Down That Road’
- President Obama Visits Student Who Wished for Beyoncé Instead
- Kendrick Lamar, Ellie Goulding & Calvin Harris to Perform at the Bermuda Triangle on Halloween