RHOM Star Joanna Krupa Ties The Knot
After 3 years of being engaged, Real Housewives of Miami star Joanna Krupa, tied the knot with Romain Zago on Thursday, June 13th in California.
Their big day cost an estimated 1 million dollars and everything was custom made.
The wedding was being taped for the upcoming season of Real Housewives of Miami but you can see a sneak peak at her dress and the ceremony HERE!
The dress, which was a Chagoury Couture gown, cost about $30,000! She looks fabulous and definitely out does Adriana De Moura, who got married in May.
Ironically Adriana was in attendance for this wedding but Joanna wasn’t invited to hers. Maybe this is a little sneak peak of what’s to come on the next season of RHOM.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Q&A: Fergie on L.A., In-N-Out Burgers and Paving the Way for EDM
- Trending: The Internet Reacts To Taylor Swift’s Crazy AMAs Performance
- Bruno Mars Pops Up on Big Gipp’s ‘SugarHoneyCocoa’: Listen
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Waka Flocka Flame Soothes His Sore Throat With Pine Bros. Throat Drops: See the Commercial
- Mystikal Joined In as Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- Beyoncé Wins Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring the ‘Booty’ to the AMAs: Watch