9 Lamest Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re waiting to go the store tomorrow or even Sunday morning to pick something out.
Check out the list below of things you should definitely avoid getting dad!
1. A Tie – For obvious reasons… it’s a tie!
2. Something That’s Actually For You – This is an easy one to do especially if you’re last minute shopping.
3. Joke Gifts – No whoopy cushions, funny aprons or drinkware.
4. Cheap Wine – Save this one for mom! :)
5. Underwear, Socks, Etc. – It’s just weird!
6. Clubs of the Month – This looks like you put no effort what so ever into your gift. Plus, you won’t have anything to show for it until his fancy package with after shave and steak arrives in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. Avoid!
7. Coffee Mug – This makes you seem cheap!
8. Cheap Cologne – You don’t want your dad being THAT guy when he’s go out in public.
9. Generic Tools – He already has a ton of sets from years past. Save your money!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- 101.9 AMP Radio Has Your Tickets To Lana Del Rey’s Sold Out Show
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- EDM Beats From Red Rocks Amphitheater Too Loud for Local Residents
- Listen to Beyonce Collaborate with Boots Again on ‘Dreams’
- Hot Right Now: Selena Gomez Unfollowed Taylor Swift On Twitter And Instagram