Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re waiting to go the store tomorrow or even Sunday morning to pick something out.
Check out the list below of things you should definitely avoid getting dad!
1. A Tie – For obvious reasons… it’s a tie!
2. Something That’s Actually For You – This is an easy one to do especially if you’re last minute shopping.
3. Joke Gifts – No whoopy cushions, funny aprons or drinkware.
4. Cheap Wine – Save this one for mom! 🙂
5. Underwear, Socks, Etc. – It’s just weird!
6. Clubs of the Month – This looks like you put no effort what so ever into your gift. Plus, you won’t have anything to show for it until his fancy package with after shave and steak arrives in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. Avoid!
7. Coffee Mug – This makes you seem cheap!
8. Cheap Cologne – You don’t want your dad being THAT guy when he’s go out in public.
9. Generic Tools – He already has a ton of sets from years past. Save your money!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Charlie Puth On Music: “Hip Hop Has Never Been So Relevant In Pop Music”
- Watch Charlie Puth’s Steamy New ‘Attention’ Video
- The Chainsmokers’ Spelling Error Goes Viral
- Lil Wayne Cuts Idaho Show Short, Sics ‘Goon Squad’ on Fan
- Happy International Lemonade Day
- Beat My Tweet To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- Migos’ Quavo Drops $35k on Napoleon Chain
- Jennifer Lopez Opens Up about A-Rod on ‘Ellen’
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong’o Down for New Movie
- Justin Bieber Reflects on 2014 DUI Arrest