Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re waiting to go the store tomorrow or even Sunday morning to pick something out.
Check out the list below of things you should definitely avoid getting dad!
1. A Tie – For obvious reasons… it’s a tie!
2. Something That’s Actually For You – This is an easy one to do especially if you’re last minute shopping.
3. Joke Gifts – No whoopy cushions, funny aprons or drinkware.
4. Cheap Wine – Save this one for mom! 🙂
5. Underwear, Socks, Etc. – It’s just weird!
6. Clubs of the Month – This looks like you put no effort what so ever into your gift. Plus, you won’t have anything to show for it until his fancy package with after shave and steak arrives in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. Avoid!
7. Coffee Mug – This makes you seem cheap!
8. Cheap Cologne – You don’t want your dad being THAT guy when he’s go out in public.
9. Generic Tools – He already has a ton of sets from years past. Save your money!
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] Christmas In July With Charlie Puth
- Women Are Happier When Partner Is Less Attractive
- Drake’s Thirsty Thief Returns
- ‘Backpack Kid’ Joins Zumba for a Good Cause
- You Have To See This Beyonce Themed Baby Shower
- Future and Nicki Minaj Drop ‘You Da Baddest’ Video
- Britney Spears Shares Behind-the-Scenes Workout Video
- Watch Chance the Rapper Join Kendrick Lamar for ‘No Problem’
- Kevin Kon Hangs Out With Ayo and Teo
- Katy Perry to Host MTV Video Music Awards