9 Lamest Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re waiting to go the store tomorrow or even Sunday morning to pick something out.
Check out the list below of things you should definitely avoid getting dad!
1. A Tie – For obvious reasons… it’s a tie!
2. Something That’s Actually For You – This is an easy one to do especially if you’re last minute shopping.
3. Joke Gifts – No whoopy cushions, funny aprons or drinkware.
4. Cheap Wine – Save this one for mom! :)
5. Underwear, Socks, Etc. – It’s just weird!
6. Clubs of the Month – This looks like you put no effort what so ever into your gift. Plus, you won’t have anything to show for it until his fancy package with after shave and steak arrives in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. Avoid!
7. Coffee Mug – This makes you seem cheap!
8. Cheap Cologne – You don’t want your dad being THAT guy when he’s go out in public.
9. Generic Tools – He already has a ton of sets from years past. Save your money!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Katy Perry’s PIZZA Onesie? I Want Pizza!
- Maroon 5’s New Video “Animals” Gives Me The Creeps!
- Fergie Sets Her Comeback Via DJ Mustard with ‘L.A. Love': Listen
- Chris Brown Denies Gang Affiliations
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Lorde Drops New ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘Yellow Flicker Beat': Listen
- FKA Twigs Hits Back at ‘Racism’ on Twitter After Robert Pattinson Dating Rumors