9 Lamest Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re waiting to go the store tomorrow or even Sunday morning to pick something out.
Check out the list below of things you should definitely avoid getting dad!
1. A Tie – For obvious reasons… it’s a tie!
2. Something That’s Actually For You – This is an easy one to do especially if you’re last minute shopping.
3. Joke Gifts – No whoopy cushions, funny aprons or drinkware.
4. Cheap Wine – Save this one for mom! :)
5. Underwear, Socks, Etc. – It’s just weird!
6. Clubs of the Month – This looks like you put no effort what so ever into your gift. Plus, you won’t have anything to show for it until his fancy package with after shave and steak arrives in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. Avoid!
7. Coffee Mug – This makes you seem cheap!
8. Cheap Cologne – You don’t want your dad being THAT guy when he’s go out in public.
9. Generic Tools – He already has a ton of sets from years past. Save your money!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Gwen Stefani “Baby Don’t Lie”
- Taylor Swift Previews New Song “Welcome To New York”
- Ellie Goulding Teams Up With Calvin Harris For ‘Outside': Listen
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen
- Live: Lana Del Rey Slays at Hollywood Forever Cemetery
- Miley Cyrus Says The Twerk Is So Last Year and Introduces The ‘Nae Nae’
- You Won’t Even Recognize Missy Elliott With Her Slim New Look!
- Meghan Trainor Almost Couldn’t Finish Her Debut Album After Going On Vocal Rest
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Divorce Claims On Twitter