9 Lamest Father’s Day Gifts
Father’s Day is this Sunday and if you’re a procrastinator like me, you’re waiting to go the store tomorrow or even Sunday morning to pick something out.
Check out the list below of things you should definitely avoid getting dad!
1. A Tie – For obvious reasons… it’s a tie!
2. Something That’s Actually For You – This is an easy one to do especially if you’re last minute shopping.
3. Joke Gifts – No whoopy cushions, funny aprons or drinkware.
4. Cheap Wine – Save this one for mom! :)
5. Underwear, Socks, Etc. – It’s just weird!
6. Clubs of the Month – This looks like you put no effort what so ever into your gift. Plus, you won’t have anything to show for it until his fancy package with after shave and steak arrives in the mail 4 to 6 weeks later. Avoid!
7. Coffee Mug – This makes you seem cheap!
8. Cheap Cologne – You don’t want your dad being THAT guy when he’s go out in public.
9. Generic Tools – He already has a ton of sets from years past. Save your money!
What’s New On JAMZ
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- VIDEO: Guy Taking A Selfie Gets Kicked In The Head By Train Conductor
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized For Severe Allergic Reaction, Cancels Shows
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Disclosure Points EDM Back to the Future
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack