One Direction Rent $2 Million Yacht In Miami, Greet Fans
We hope you’re ready to dust off those 3D glasses and grab some popcorn. This trailer is a good start.. youtube.com/watch?v=2ands0… 1DHQ x
— One Direction (@onedirection) June 12, 2013
One Direction mania has taken over The United States, and in particular, Miami.
The boys are in town for their Take Me Home tour which kicks off the American leg on Friday at the American Airlines Arena.
When 1D is in town, the hysteria follows them no matter how hard they try to shake it.
So what do 5 uber wealthy twenty somethings do? They rent a $2 million yacht!
After spending the day at sea, the guys docked in the marina and while Niall and Zayn covered themselves up and got out of sight, Harry Styles decided to brave the crowds and meet some fans.
One fan in particular got up close and personal. Harry saw a young girl in a wheel chair who allegedly has multiple sclerosis and he walked up to her, introduced himself and even gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Perhaps the often scrutinized “womanizer” is a bit more of a softy than we thought?
Guess Taylor Swift will never know…
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music