One Direction Rent $2 Million Yacht In Miami, Greet Fans
We hope you’re ready to dust off those 3D glasses and grab some popcorn. This trailer is a good start.. youtube.com/watch?v=2ands0… 1DHQ x
— One Direction (@onedirection) June 12, 2013
One Direction mania has taken over The United States, and in particular, Miami.
The boys are in town for their Take Me Home tour which kicks off the American leg on Friday at the American Airlines Arena.
When 1D is in town, the hysteria follows them no matter how hard they try to shake it.
So what do 5 uber wealthy twenty somethings do? They rent a $2 million yacht!
After spending the day at sea, the guys docked in the marina and while Niall and Zayn covered themselves up and got out of sight, Harry Styles decided to brave the crowds and meet some fans.
One fan in particular got up close and personal. Harry saw a young girl in a wheel chair who allegedly has multiple sclerosis and he walked up to her, introduced himself and even gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Perhaps the often scrutinized “womanizer” is a bit more of a softy than we thought?
Guess Taylor Swift will never know…
- Everyday Is Pay Day At 101.9 AMP Radio…Win Your $1000
- This Will Make You So “Happy”
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- One Direction Take It To The Beach In “You And I” Music Video
- Hot Right Now: There Is Going To Be A Mrs. Doubtfire Sequel
- Get In The Action And Win Advance Screening Passes For ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′