One Direction Rent $2 Million Yacht In Miami, Greet Fans
We hope you’re ready to dust off those 3D glasses and grab some popcorn. This trailer is a good start.. youtube.com/watch?v=2ands0… 1DHQ x
— One Direction (@onedirection) June 12, 2013
One Direction mania has taken over The United States, and in particular, Miami.
The boys are in town for their Take Me Home tour which kicks off the American leg on Friday at the American Airlines Arena.
When 1D is in town, the hysteria follows them no matter how hard they try to shake it.
So what do 5 uber wealthy twenty somethings do? They rent a $2 million yacht!
After spending the day at sea, the guys docked in the marina and while Niall and Zayn covered themselves up and got out of sight, Harry Styles decided to brave the crowds and meet some fans.
One fan in particular got up close and personal. Harry saw a young girl in a wheel chair who allegedly has multiple sclerosis and he walked up to her, introduced himself and even gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Perhaps the often scrutinized “womanizer” is a bit more of a softy than we thought?
Guess Taylor Swift will never know…
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, ‘Blame': Listen
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Lil Jon Says ‘Bend Ova’ Lyrics Come from Watching YouTube, Wants to Host Game Shows
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen