— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Louis Tomlinson Opens Up Regarding Mother’s Passing
- Migos Perfoms “Bad And Bougie” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- Beyoncé Supports Women’s March on Washington
- Questlove will Pay Chrisette Michele Not to Perform at Trump Inauguration
- Lady Gaga Allowed To Talk Politics At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Bella Hadid Is Not Happy About Selena Gomez Dating The Weeknd
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- The Million Dollar Super Bowl Package
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit