— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- G-Eazy Drops Two New Tracks Featuring DJ Mustard & Migos
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- Lil Wayne Shades Birdman’s ESPN Appearance
- Thomas Rhett, True Belieber?
- Piers Morgan Slams Kanye West’s ‘Famous’
- Who Parodied Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video Better Colbert or Kimmel?
- Radiohead Guitarist ‘Blew’ Kanye West’s ‘Mind’ in Talk about God
- Watch Akon Share Some Questionable Views about Women
- Calvin Harris Loses Cool at LA Paparazzi, Damages Car
- Watch Fifth Harmony Members Help Kids Make Beautiful Music