Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Chris Brown & Tyga Get All Conceited on New Joint Track ‘Ayo’
- Nicki Minaj Thinks Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Crazy Voices’ Remind Her A Lot of Nicki Minaj
- Drake Had a Lot of Fun at the Toronto Raptors’ 2nd Annual ‘Drake Night’
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats
- 2014 Smooshed Into One Amazing Song
- Win Tickets To See Cazzette At The House Of Blues
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch