— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Cody Rhodes Ultimate Wrestling List
- Proposal at the Yankee Game Gone Wrong
- Daily Dish 9.29.16
- James Corden Performs As A Backstreet Boy
- Check Out Janet Jackson’s Baby Bump
- Happy National Drink Beer Day!
- DJ Khaled Announces New Book ‘The Keys’
- Meek Mill and Drake’s Beef May Have Started Over Nicki Minaj
- Common Compares Colin Kaepernick to Muhammad Ali
- George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’ Video Gets a Fashion Facelift