— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- 2 Chainz Announces New Mixtape ‘The Hibachi for Lunch’
- Nick Jonas Battle Raps Kevin Hart
- Learn To Think For Yourself & Do Your Research
- “That’s So Raven” Is Coming Back To Disney
- Miley Cyrus Dishes about Engagement Ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jay Z Set to Play Cleveland on November 4th for Hillary Clinton
- Shakira and Rapper Black M Drop French-English Duet ‘Comme Moi’
- How To Make A Pumpkin Serve “Hallo-Wine”