— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- The Top 10 Most Annoying Things Bad Drivers Do
- Daily Dish For 8.16.17
- Happy National Relaxation Day
- Kid Cudi Announces North American Tour Dates
- P!nk to Receive Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award at 2017 VMAs
- Drake’s Eight Year Billboard Streak Is Over
- Khalid on Mashmello Collaboration ‘Silence,’ VMA Nomination
- Justin Bieber Predicts Floyd Mayweather Won’t Knock Out Connor McGregor
- Ne-Yo Delights with Surprise Karaoke Performance
- Celebrity Psychic/Medium Sandra Logan Joins “Chad & Jill”