— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beyoncé Posts Adorable Photo with Blue Ivy
- 5 Artists Who Could Replace Beyoncé at Coachella
- Beyoncé Cancels Coachella Performances
- Jidenna Chases Lost Love in ‘Bambi’ Video
- Sean Kingston Talks Migos Fight: ‘”They Just Started Jumping on Me’
- Life Hacks That Will Blow Your Mind
- Spencer Ludwig Joins Bebe Rexha’s Tour
- Migos and 2 Chainz Make it Rain on Past Presidents in ‘Deadz’ Video
- Suge Knight’s Son Says He’s Being Treated Unfairly in Prison
- Things We Wish Our Boss Did Better