— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Lil Wayne Angry at Marijuana Festival, Cuts Performance Short
- Distracted Fan Plays Pokémon Go at Beyoncé Concert
- Daily Dish For 7.25.16
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Register To Win Jurassic Quest Tickets
- Listen All Weekend To Win Barbershop: The Next Cut On Blu-ray DVD
- Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong At Universal Orlando Resort When You Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’
- Listen To Danie B. To Win Tickets To See Pitbull
- Usher, Michael Bolton, Sheryl Crow to Politicians: ‘Don’t Use Our Song’
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets