Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”