Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] All Things Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] VIP Listener Party Bus To Fifth Harmony
- [WATCH] Dustin Kross Goes Backstage With Fifth Harmony
- Win Tickets To See J-Cole
- Beat My Tweet To Win Dinner And A Movie
- Win Tickets To See Rock Hard Male Revue
- [PHOTOS] Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose Opening For Fifth Harmony
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony On Stage At The Dr. Phillips Center For The Performing Arts
- [PHOTOS] Fifth Harmony Pre-Party LIVE Broadcast At Aloft With Bea Miller & Natalie La Rose
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse For Tickets To Nick Jonas