— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win A $50 Gift Card To Bonefish Grill
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- Beat My Tweet To Win Desiigner Tickets
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Fandango Movie Passes
- John Legend Has All His Luggage, Chill
- A Teenage Boy Fights Crocodile For A Date
- How To Alter Your Crappy Mood
- Chance The Rapper Shows up at Chicago Public School Career Day
- Chris Brown Shares New Track ‘Privacy’
- Bruno Mars’ ‘That’s What I Like’ Gets PartyNextDoor Remix