Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio With The Rock Hard Revue
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”