Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Top 5 Lines From Big Sean’s ‘Blessings’ Feat. Drake and Kanye West
- Iggy Azalea Lashes Out at Steve Madden Following Photo Shoot
- Katy Perry Explains That ‘Mean Girls’ Tweet Everyone Thinks is About Taylor Swift
- Big Sean is #Blessed on New Track Featuring Drake & Kanye West
- Katy Perry Goes Beast Mode at Super Bowl Press Conference
- Taylor Swift Hacker Claims to Have Nude Photos for Sale
- Adam Lambert Unveils Next Album Title: ‘The Original High’
- Future’s DJ Spent 56 Days in Dubai Jail
- Tom Petty Addresses ‘That Sam Smith Thing,’ Laments That News Picked Up the Story
- Win Tickets To The Advance Screening of Fifty Shades Of Grey