Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Taco Bell Introduces New Cap’N Crunch Donut Desserts!
- Beyonce Extends Empire With Vegan Meal Delivery
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video