Miley Cyrus’ “We Can’t Stop” Intended For Rihanna
— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in ‘Amnesia’ Video: Watch
- Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog
- Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull Show At Amway Center Rescheduled
- New Music To Know: Meghan Trainor Doesn’t Care if You’re Ready For This Jelly
- Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign & Travis Barker Flip MAGIC!’s ‘Rude’ with Remix: Listen
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- [PHOTOS] MKTO At The House Of Blues
- Florida’s Most Popular Cereal Is…Special K???
- Chance the Rapper Covers ‘Arthur’ Theme Song, With Help From Wyclef Jean, Jessie Ware