— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) May 31, 2013
Last week, Miley Cyrus released her brand new single, “We Can’t Stop.” She’s been getting a ton of backlash because of the song’s drug references, which say things like “Dancing With Molly” and “Trying To Get A Line In The Bathroom.”
It came out yesterday that the song was originally intended for pop-star Rihanna. This is the first thing I thought of when I heard the song because it’s very reminiscent of Rihanna’s “Pour It Up,” also produced by Mike Will Made It.
“When I originally worked on ‘We Can’t Stop,’ we had did it for Rihanna. The idea was more towards Rihanna,” he told MTV News.
Did Miley do it better?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Daily Dish For 4.28.17
- Ariana Grande Joins Cashmere Cat for New Single ‘Quit’
- Ellie Goulding & Kygo Team for ‘First Time’
- Katy Perry Drops New Track ‘Bon Appétit’ Featuring Migos
- Hailee Steinfeld Debuts New Track ‘Most Girls’
- Drake Is Producing A Singing Album For Young Thug
- 5 Tips For Making Your Post Workout Smoothie Taste Better
- SZA Drops ‘Love Galore’ Video Ft. Travis Scott. Surprise Ending.
- Beyonce Ordering A Meal Is Now A Hilarious Meme
- Fall Out Boy Announce New Album ‘Mania,’ Debut Young and Menace’ Video