Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- Ice Cube will Buy 10 Pairs of Big Ballers if Lavar Ball Makes this Shot
- Niall Horan Calls Eagles’ Don Henley ‘Dad’
- National Wine Day In GIFs
- The Boss Is Away Is Trending And We Love It
- Amber Rose Relives Terrifying Home Invasion, ‘I Cried All Day Long’
- Lana Del Rey’s New ‘Socially Aware’ Album ‘Lust For Life’ Drops July 21
- Mariah Carey Pays Tribute to Fan who Died in Manchester Bombing
- “All The Feels” For 5.25.17
- DJ Khaled Confirms Rihanna Appearance on ‘Grateful’
- Majority of People Eat While They Drive