100 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Song ‘Higher’ On Instagram: Listen
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kim Kardashian’s Got Blonde Ambition: See the Photo of Her Newly Platinum Hair
- A Double Date with Madonna & Sean Penn in the ’80s Included Pee Wee Herman, According to Mike Tyson