100 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio At Ariana Grande
- #ResetYourPreset For Free Parking At The Ariana Grande Concert Tonight!
- Tiesto & Martin Garrix’s Boat Crash Landed… Into David Guetta’s Dock: See the Photos
- Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction Caused a ‘Spike of Sadness’ in Spotify Streams
- Here’s a Passover-Themed Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’
- Boston Mayor Has a Message: ‘We Must Soldier On’ Without Zayn Malik
- Carly Rae Jepsen, Mumford & Sons, ‘Empire”s Taraji P. Henson Coming to ‘SNL’
- Here’s The Setlist For Ariana Grande’s ‘Honeymoon Tour’
- Watch Mariah Carey Sing Carpool Karaoke with ‘Late Late Show’ Host James Corden
- Harry Styles Breaks Down During First One Direction Performance Without Zayn Malik