100 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- Nick Jonas Grows Up on New Single ‘Chains’: Listen
- Justin Bieber Teased Tons of New Songs on Instagram Last Night, Including an EDM House Song: Listen
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj “Bang Bang”
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- It’s Britney, Britches! Britney Spears Announces Lingerie Line
- Trending: Katy Perry Releases “This Is How We Do” Lyric Video
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Busta Rhymes Leaves Cash Money Without Releasing a Record