100 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- Ultra Music Festival in Miami Goes 18 and Over
- Usher Bringing ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour To Amway Center In December
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Zedd Fronts Anti-Smoking Campaign for The Real Cost: Watch Acoustic ‘Stay the Night’ Performance
- Justin Bieber Arrested on Assault, Dangerous Driving Charges After ATV Accident
- Diplo, Skrillex Booed Off the Stage at Burning Man After Queuing Up ‘Turn Down for What’
- Chris Brown Pleads Guilty in D.C. Assault Case
- Jessie Ware Collaborates with Dev Hynes on ‘Want Your Feeling': Listen
- New Kanye West Song Snippets Appear on ‘Kardashians': Listen to ‘Awesome’
- Maroon 5 Bringing 2015 World Tour To Tampa