100 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- A Seal Getting Slapped Into Orbit By A Whale
- Kermit The Frog Takes The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: The 80s Are Coming Back…But Not Leg Warmers
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Whiten Those Teeth Or Don’t Smile
- 5 Seconds of Summer Already Working on New Album
- Honey Nut Cheerios Ad Might Have Revealed Usher’s New Album Title
- Justin Bieber, Bodyguard Sued in Alleged Hawaii Photographer Assault Case
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Rita Ora Walks Out of Interview After Calvin Harris Mention
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’