Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- Post Malone Shares Stage Dive Fail
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Eminem Fans May Soon Be Able to Own a Piece of His Royalties
- A Woman’s Grocery List Goes Viral
- Cardi B Proves That Being Yourself Is More Than Enough
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- J. Cole Wants You to Boycott the NFL
- Ed Sheeran Goes Big: Reveals 2018 Stadium Tour, MTV ‘TRL’ Premiere
- Ian Somerholder Made Fans Really Mad Over Nikki’s Birth Control Comments