100 Years Of Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky”
Daft Punk‘s “Get Lucky” is bound to be the song of the summer, but one enterprising French singer and musician, PV Nova, has taken things 100 steps further by making “Get Lucky” the song of the past 100 years!
Beginning with the year 1920, PV Nova takes his “Get Lucky” cover through 100 years of musical influences throughout the different generations. While a lot of people say that Daft Punk’s song has a 70s feel, now you get to hear it taken to a complete 70s level!
The artist is also offering up a free download of his chronological cover on SoundCloud. What’s your favorite decade in the PV Nova version? Let us know in the comments below.
What’s New On JAMZ?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Win A Gift Certificate For ‘Antojito’s Authenic Mexican Food’ At Universal CityWalk ®
- [PHOTOS] 1019 AMP Radio Switch Party With Rixton
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Tiesto, Hardwell, Calvin Harris & Steve Angello Lead Electric Daisy Carnival NY 2014 Lineup
- Jennifer Lopez’s Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music