It’s graduation season, which means all sorts of 18 and 22-year-olds with their hand out, waiting for you to give them a few bucks. So, do you give a gift and if so, what’s the appropriate amount?
How much are people giving out for graduation gifts these days? An online coupon site called RetailMeNot.com asked people the appropriate amount to give. Here are the results posted on the Wall Street Journal:
High school graduation- $111
Graduate school graduation-$256
The survey also found the average undergrad now finishes school with around $14,000 in debt.
See Whats New On JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Win “Everything But The Bachelor” Every Day This Week