How Much Money Should You Give For A Graduation Present?
It’s graduation season, which means all sorts of 18 and 22-year-olds with their hand out, waiting for you to give them a few bucks. So, do you give a gift and if so, what’s the appropriate amount?
How much are people giving out for graduation gifts these days? An online coupon site called RetailMeNot.com asked people the appropriate amount to give. Here are the results posted on the Wall Street Journal:
High school graduation- $111
Graduate school graduation-$256
The survey also found the average undergrad now finishes school with around $14,000 in debt.
See Whats New On JAMZ!
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Kylie Jenner Reveals She Keeps Framed Photo of Tyga’s Mugshot in Her House
- Win Tickets To See Macklemore And Ryan Lewis
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos
- Watch 5 Seconds of Summer Sing Nickelback A Capella
- Watch Pharrell Endorse Hillary Clinton: “It’s Time For A Woman”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Announce US Tour for 2016
- Jay Z Lyric about Notorious B.I.G. Spawns Anti-Columbus Day Hashtag
- Boston Hospital Uses Taylor Swift to Fight Off the Flu