It’s graduation season, which means all sorts of 18 and 22-year-olds with their hand out, waiting for you to give them a few bucks. So, do you give a gift and if so, what’s the appropriate amount?
How much are people giving out for graduation gifts these days? An online coupon site called RetailMeNot.com asked people the appropriate amount to give. Here are the results posted on the Wall Street Journal:
High school graduation- $111
Graduate school graduation-$256
The survey also found the average undergrad now finishes school with around $14,000 in debt.
See Whats New On JAMZ!
- Watch Justin Bieber Play Beethoven on Piano
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live
- Giant Live Lobster Found In Luggage
- Kendrick Lamar Drops Intense ‘Element’ Video
- Lana Del Rey Explains ‘Lust for Life’ Album Title to Stevie Nicks
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Halsey’s Diss: ‘I Don’t Know Her’
- Justin Bieber Calls Drake ‘Best of Our Generation’
- Bruno Mars & David Guetta Drop ‘Versace on The Floor’ Remix
- Watch Taylor Swift Congratulate Russell Westbrook on NBA MVP
- Nick Jonas Debuts ‘Remember I Told You’ Video with Anne-Marie, Mike Posner