Last night Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York for marijuana possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence.
TMZ reports that someone who lives in her apartment building called the police after they saw her with a joint in the lobby and talking to herself.
A source then says, when the cops arrived at her building to confront her, she threw a bong out of a window… from the 36th floor.
Read more at CBS New York.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Daily Dish For 9.26.16
- Enter To Win ‘The Shallows’ on Blu-Ray!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’