Last night Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York for marijuana possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence.
TMZ reports that someone who lives in her apartment building called the police after they saw her with a joint in the lobby and talking to herself.
A source then says, when the cops arrived at her building to confront her, she threw a bong out of a window… from the 36th floor.
Read more at CBS New York.
What’s New On JAMZ
- No Filter Episode 3: What Annoys You On Facebook?
- Pitbull Drops ‘Messin’ Around’ Video Featuring Enrique Iglesias
- Zac Efron Takes It All Off [VIDEO]
- Jay Z’s References ‘Lemonade’ on ‘All the Way Up’ Remix
- Anne Hathaway, James Corden Face off in Rap Battle
- OneRepublic Talk ‘Everywhere I Go,’ Peter Gabriel Collaboration
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.25.16: On The Fringe
- Hillary Clinton Tells Taylor Swift Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ is ‘Great’
- Justin Bieber Tosses Argentinian Flag from Moving Vehicle
- One Direction’s Niall Horan Writing New Songs