Last night Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York for marijuana possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence.
TMZ reports that someone who lives in her apartment building called the police after they saw her with a joint in the lobby and talking to herself.
A source then says, when the cops arrived at her building to confront her, she threw a bong out of a window… from the 36th floor.
Read more at CBS New York.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Win “Get Out” Movie Passes With Kevin Kon
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To The Central Florida Fair
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “Get Out” Movie Passes
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Orlando Magic Tickets
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Dance Into The Week With DNCE Tickets
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’
- Downtown Food And Wine Fest Survival Kit
- Kendrick Lamar Loves Nicki Minaj’s ‘Make Love” Verse
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City