Last night Amanda Bynes was arrested in New York for marijuana possession, reckless endangerment and tampering with evidence.
TMZ reports that someone who lives in her apartment building called the police after they saw her with a joint in the lobby and talking to herself.
A source then says, when the cops arrived at her building to confront her, she threw a bong out of a window… from the 36th floor.
Read more at CBS New York.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win Dinner For Two & Kanye West Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win ‘Don’t Breathe’ Tickets
- Reset Your Preset To 101.9 AMP Radio For Free Gas From Circle K!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Top Shelf
- Marc E Bassy Chats With Danie B
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’
- Ariana Grande & Mac Miller Show Off New Tattoos
- Chris Brown Releases Hypnotic Video for ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’
- Britney Spears Joins James Corden For Some Carpool Karaoke
- Fetty Wap Explains Festival Cancellations