Paris Hilton Signs With Lil’ Wayne’s Record Label
Just when we thought she was gone for good… Yesterday it was announced that Paris Hilton is now signed to Cash Money Records.
She will be releasing a new album soon and it will focus on house music which is no surprise since she’s been into DJing the last few years.
Her album is also reportedly being produced by her ex-boyfriend Afrojack.
Signing her was actually a bit genius of Lil’ Wayne and his crew. Everyone is having a fit over her signing to the label, it definitely created that buzz I’m sure they wanted.
Welcome@ParisHilton to tha Family.RichgangRichgirl.YMCMB
— BIRDMAN (@BIRDMAN5STAR) May 22, 2013
What’s New On JAMZ
- Taylor Swift Is Getting a GRAMMY Museum Exhibit, ‘The Taylor Swift Experience’
- Watch a Bunch of Old People Dance to ‘Turn Down for What’
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Eminem Rape Line, Says She’s Bored of ‘Old Men Threatening Young Women’
- Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Charli XCX Coming to ‘SNL’
- Mary J. Blige, Disclosure Release New Collab ‘Follow’: Listen
- Sia Offers ‘Iko Iko’ Cover in Pledge on Husband’s Kickstarter Campaign
- Lana Del Rey is Sexually Assaulted in Unearthed NSFW Marilyn Manson Video
- André 3000′s Outkast Reunion Tour Jumpsuits Get Their Own Art Exhibit
- Nicki Minaj Takes Over on the New David Guetta Jam, ‘Hey Mama’: Listen
- This Way To Eat Oreos Will Blow Your Mind!! [Video]