Paris Hilton Signs With Lil’ Wayne’s Record Label
Just when we thought she was gone for good… Yesterday it was announced that Paris Hilton is now signed to Cash Money Records.
She will be releasing a new album soon and it will focus on house music which is no surprise since she’s been into DJing the last few years.
Her album is also reportedly being produced by her ex-boyfriend Afrojack.
Signing her was actually a bit genius of Lil’ Wayne and his crew. Everyone is having a fit over her signing to the label, it definitely created that buzz I’m sure they wanted.
Welcome@ParisHilton to tha Family.RichgangRichgirl.YMCMB
— BIRDMAN (@BIRDMAN5STAR) May 22, 2013
What’s New On JAMZ
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Auto-Tune Expert T-Pain Says Kanye West Doesn’t Use It Correctly
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack
- Kendrick Lamar Reignites Rumors of Drake Feud on Jay Rock’s ‘Pay For It': Listen
- The Top 10 Candies Kids Want For Halloween
- Like Us To Win A Trip to A Very Grammy Christmas