Paris Hilton Signs With Lil’ Wayne’s Record Label
Just when we thought she was gone for good… Yesterday it was announced that Paris Hilton is now signed to Cash Money Records.
She will be releasing a new album soon and it will focus on house music which is no surprise since she’s been into DJing the last few years.
Her album is also reportedly being produced by her ex-boyfriend Afrojack.
Signing her was actually a bit genius of Lil’ Wayne and his crew. Everyone is having a fit over her signing to the label, it definitely created that buzz I’m sure they wanted.
Welcome@ParisHilton to tha Family.RichgangRichgirl.YMCMB
— BIRDMAN (@BIRDMAN5STAR) May 22, 2013
What’s New On JAMZ
- Fergie Sets Her Comeback Via DJ Mustard with ‘L.A. Love': Listen
- Chris Brown Denies Gang Affiliations
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Lorde Drops New ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘Yellow Flicker Beat': Listen
- FKA Twigs Hits Back at ‘Racism’ on Twitter After Robert Pattinson Dating Rumors
- One Direction Debuts New Song ‘Steal My Girl': Listen
- [PHOTOS] Charlie XCX Shops At Park Ave Cd’s With 101.9 AMP Radio