Paris Hilton Signs With Lil’ Wayne’s Record Label
Just when we thought she was gone for good… Yesterday it was announced that Paris Hilton is now signed to Cash Money Records.
She will be releasing a new album soon and it will focus on house music which is no surprise since she’s been into DJing the last few years.
Her album is also reportedly being produced by her ex-boyfriend Afrojack.
Signing her was actually a bit genius of Lil’ Wayne and his crew. Everyone is having a fit over her signing to the label, it definitely created that buzz I’m sure they wanted.
Welcome@ParisHilton to tha Family.RichgangRichgirl.YMCMB
— BIRDMAN (@BIRDMAN5STAR) May 22, 2013
What’s New On JAMZ
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: Protein Powder White Russians Best For Hangovers
- Nicki Minaj Faces VMAs Censorship Challenge from the Parents Television Council
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- 378 People Pay It Forward At Starbucks
- Calvin Harris Teases New Song with John Newman, ‘Blame': Listen
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Lil Jon Says ‘Bend Ova’ Lyrics Come from Watching YouTube, Wants to Host Game Shows
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Beyoncé & Jay Z’s Cuba Anniversary Trip Deemed Legal By U.S. Government
- Lauryn Hill Dedicates Her Song ‘Black Rage’ to Ferguson: Listen