Paris Hilton Signs With Lil’ Wayne’s Record Label
Just when we thought she was gone for good… Yesterday it was announced that Paris Hilton is now signed to Cash Money Records.
She will be releasing a new album soon and it will focus on house music which is no surprise since she’s been into DJing the last few years.
Her album is also reportedly being produced by her ex-boyfriend Afrojack.
Signing her was actually a bit genius of Lil’ Wayne and his crew. Everyone is having a fit over her signing to the label, it definitely created that buzz I’m sure they wanted.
Welcome@ParisHilton to tha Family.RichgangRichgirl.YMCMB
— BIRDMAN (@BIRDMAN5STAR) May 22, 2013
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet For Tickets To Universal Orlando’s® 25th Anniversary Concert Series: Pitbull
- Win Tickets To Insidious: Chapter 3 Advance Screening
- Win Tickets To One Magical Weekend’s Riptide
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′