This is crazy but I can see why Justin Bieber would do it…
TMZ has discovered a non-disclosure agreement everyone that enters the Biebs home must sign before coming in.
When you sign, it basically says that he can sue you for 5 million dollars if you if you blog, instagram or tweet about any of his parties.
The agreement is actually pretty funny and it sounds like some wild things go on at his house. I wonder if Selena has signed?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- Meek Mill Takes a Shot at Nicki Minaj on New Track ‘1942 Flows’
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’
- Madam Tussauds Yanks Beyoncé Waxwork Amid Criticism
- What You Doin’ At The Courthouse (7/21/17)
- “All The Feels” For 7.21.17
- Taylor Swift Wins Legal Victory in Assault Case
- Happy National Junk Food Day
- SZA Joined by Travis Scott for ‘Love Galore’ on ‘Tonight Show’