Wanna Party With Bieber? It’ll Cost You
This is crazy but I can see why Justin Bieber would do it…
TMZ has discovered a non-disclosure agreement everyone that enters the Biebs home must sign before coming in.
When you sign, it basically says that he can sue you for 5 million dollars if you if you blog, instagram or tweet about any of his parties.
The agreement is actually pretty funny and it sounds like some wild things go on at his house. I wonder if Selena has signed?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Demi Lovato Says She Doesn’t ‘Have Anything in Common’ Anymore with Former Friend Miley Cyrus
- Eminem Gives a Shout-out to the Little Guy in ‘Guts Over Fear’ Video: Watch
- Stream & Download Shady Records’ Expansive ‘Shady Classics’ Mixtape
- Mystikal Gets Funky with Mark Ronson on ‘Get Right’: Listen
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Q&A: Fergie on L.A., In-N-Out Burgers and Paving the Way for EDM
- Trending: The Internet Reacts To Taylor Swift’s Crazy AMAs Performance
- Bruno Mars Pops Up on Big Gipp’s ‘SugarHoneyCocoa’: Listen