Wanna Party With Bieber? It’ll Cost You
This is crazy but I can see why Justin Bieber would do it…
TMZ has discovered a non-disclosure agreement everyone that enters the Biebs home must sign before coming in.
When you sign, it basically says that he can sue you for 5 million dollars if you if you blog, instagram or tweet about any of his parties.
The agreement is actually pretty funny and it sounds like some wild things go on at his house. I wonder if Selena has signed?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Miley Cyrus Trolled with ‘Miley, What’s Good?’ Comments on Instagram
- Azealia Banks Thinks Miley, Taylor, and Nicki Make Basic Music
- Fan Theory: Calvin Harris Made a Secret Appearance in Taylor Swift’s ‘Wildest Dreams’ Music Video
- Demi Lovato Opens Up about New Song Dedicated to Her Late Father
- Watch One Direction Cover ‘Fresh Prince’ Theme Song
- New Death Row Records Film In The Works
- New ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Cast Revealed
- M.I.A. is Working with Skrillex on New Album
- Avril Lavigne and Nickleback’s Chad Kroeger Are Separating
- ‘Scream Queens’ Title Sequence Debuts With Plenty Of Screams