This is crazy but I can see why Justin Bieber would do it…
TMZ has discovered a non-disclosure agreement everyone that enters the Biebs home must sign before coming in.
When you sign, it basically says that he can sue you for 5 million dollars if you if you blog, instagram or tweet about any of his parties.
The agreement is actually pretty funny and it sounds like some wild things go on at his house. I wonder if Selena has signed?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Stream Kanye West’s ‘Yeezy Season 3’ Live from Madison Square Garden
- Outkast, Diddy, Future Featured in Organized Noize Documentary
- G-Eazy Wrestles with Hard Won Success on ‘Me, Myself and I’
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Kanye West Releases Yeezy Season 2 Fashion Zine
- The Frustrations Of Putting On Eyeliner
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Artist Sues Wu-Tang Clan and Martin Shkreli for $2 Million
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs