Wanna Party With Bieber? It’ll Cost You
This is crazy but I can see why Justin Bieber would do it…
TMZ has discovered a non-disclosure agreement everyone that enters the Biebs home must sign before coming in.
When you sign, it basically says that he can sue you for 5 million dollars if you if you blog, instagram or tweet about any of his parties.
The agreement is actually pretty funny and it sounds like some wild things go on at his house. I wonder if Selena has signed?
What’s New On JAMZ
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Trick-Or-Eat And Celebrate This Halloween FOR FREE!