Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets To The Hot Tea Pool Party!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win A Pair Of Tickets And Backstage Passes To Meet Lil Dicky
- Listen To Win Tickets To SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica
- Listen To Win Tickets To Seaworld’s Viva La Musica
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets To RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Emblem3 Tickets
- Drake Reveals His Dog’s Name
- Chris Brown Drops Mixtape ‘Before the Trap: Nights in Tarzana’
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?