Britney Spears Is Back (Kind Of) As New Song, “Oh La La,” Hits The Internet
Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Migos and T.I. Collaborate on ‘Trouble': Listen
- FINALLY! The New “The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1″ Trailer
- Quickest Interview Ever with Demi Lovato
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: ‘I’m a Married Christian Man with a Family’
- Here’s a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to ‘Turn Down for What’
- U.S. Open Of Water Skiing Schedule
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Childish Gambino Throws It Back on ‘Sober': Listen
- [PHOTOS] Girls Night Out At The Orchid Garden At Church Street Station