Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- David Guetta Teams with Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne for ‘Light My Body Up’
- Pharrell Teams with Mike WiLL Made-It on Futuristic ‘Aries (YuGo)’
- Iggy Azalea Drops New Single ‘Mo Bounce’
- Celebrate National Puppy Day With These Cute Videos
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- Get Ready To Watch Major Movie Releases At Home
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- Asking Siri About 108 Will Dial 911
- Diddy Releases Statement on ‘Reverse-Racism’ Lawsuit Claim