Britney Spears Is Back (Kind Of) As New Song, “Oh La La,” Hits The Internet
Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- [PHOTOS] OMG Music Fest With 101.9 AMP Radio
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: How To Spot A Tramp
- T.I. Jumps on Jeremih’s ‘Don’t Tell Em’ for Remix: Listen
- Riff Raff Slams Sam Smith for Cropping Him Out of VMAs Photo: ‘Your Face is Super Huge’
- Diplo Debuts Jack U’s ‘Take U There’ with Kiesza Live at Mad Decent Block Party: Listen
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMAs Date Turns Himself in to Jail, Posts Bail
- Trending: 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce Fan Convention “DERPCON”
- Text All Weekend Long To Get Hooked Up With Backstage Passes To Hook Up #6!