Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Watch a Trailer for Tyler the Creator’s New Show ‘Nuts + Bolts’
- Teen Kills Boyfriend Trying To Get More Youtube Followers
- “All The Feels” For 6.29.17
- Macklemore Debuts ‘Glorious’ on Fallon
- 5 Times Bruno Mars Won Throwback Thursday
- IMPACT: Calvin Harris’ ‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1’
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Office Makeover)
- Adele Asks Fans to Donate to Grenfell Tower Victims, Hints at Tour Retirement
- Wanna Pay $6,500 or More for Justin Bieber’s Right Yeezy?
- Daily Dish For 6.29.17