Britney Spears is on her way back! We’ll call “Scream and Shout” the amuse bouche, and now we have the appetizer, a new song from The Smurfs 2 soundtrack that hit the internet today. They are all preludes to the main course…her new album.
“Oh La La” is produced by Dr. Luke for The Smurfs 2 soundtrack and I think fans of Britney, including our Promotions Manager Tom, will be pleased with this one. It sounds like exactly what you’d expect from Ms. Spears. Click here to take a listen.
What do you think of this “appetizer” from Britney? Hit the comments and let me know or tweet me: @itsMeanJean.
What’s New On JAMZ
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Jack & Jack With Daya
- Win Tickets To Opening Weekend Of Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Legends
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video