5 Things You Should Know About Olly Murs
Next week, UK pop star Olly Murs will be performing a live acoustic set at the 102 JAMZ studios! Since we think Olly is the Next JAMZ Star, I put together 5 things you should know about our little friend with an accent.
And if you’re into Olly, be sure to enter HERE to come see him perform him next week at the JAMZ studios.
1. In 2009, Olly was the runner-up on the sixth season of the UK Edition of The X Factor. He sang Stevie Wonder’s “Superstition” during his audition and absolutely killed it, as you can see below.
2. He was the opening act on One Direction’s US tour last year (we saw him and fell in love!).
3. Olly has a twin brother named Ben but they no longer speak because Olly skipped out on being the best man at his wedding due to it being at the same time as The X Factor semi-finals.
4. No need to embrace your inner cougar with Olly, he is 28 years old! and he’s a Taurus.
5. Olly is a fan of English football club Manchester United and also played football semi-professionally until an injury caused him to put his cleats up. Good thing, now he’s a dreamy pop star! Check out his latest single below with Flo-Rida, “Troublemaker”.