R&B/Pop Superstar, Usher, continues to raise the bar when it comes to performing. On June 11th he will be doing a show at London’s Hammersmith Apollo which will be streamed on his VEVO page, and will use virtual backup dancers. Either the Tupac hologram has really inspired people, artists are getting cheap, or everything else has already been done when it comes to performances. The amount of precision this will take is going to be NUTS, to time everything out. I for one really want to see how this one turns out. Apparently people will be able to upload their own pictures and be part of the show, although that info hasn’t been explained just yet.
I’m definitely intrigued by this, how about you? Hit the comments & let me know if you’ll be watching!
Check out the latest from JAMZ:
- Taste of Pride
- Daily Dish 9.28.16
- The Trailer For Justin Timberlake’s Netflix Concert Special Is Here
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Rob Kardashian Bashes Sisters On Twitter
- Mary J. Blige Sings To Hilary Clinton In Upcoming Apple Music Interview
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- SeaWorld Orlando To Add Virtual Reality Element To “Kraken” Roller Coaster
- Katy Perry Gets Naked to Get Out the Vote