Usher To Use Virtual Backup Dancers During VEVO Concert
R&B/Pop Superstar, Usher, continues to raise the bar when it comes to performing. On June 11th he will be doing a show at London’s Hammersmith Apollo which will be streamed on his VEVO page, and will use virtual backup dancers. Either the Tupac hologram has really inspired people, artists are getting cheap, or everything else has already been done when it comes to performances. The amount of precision this will take is going to be NUTS, to time everything out. I for one really want to see how this one turns out. Apparently people will be able to upload their own pictures and be part of the show, although that info hasn’t been explained just yet.
I’m definitely intrigued by this, how about you? Hit the comments & let me know if you’ll be watching!
Check out the latest from JAMZ:
- Calvin Harris, David Guetta, Avicii: Who is the World’s Highest Paid DJ?
- 10 Epic Ice Bucket Challenge FAILS!!!
- Stream ’11:11,’ Puff Daddy’s Deep House Project with Guy Gerber
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’
- Future Is a ‘Monster’ on New Track
- Earl Sweatshirt Says He Doesn’t Need to Watch Taylor Swift’s New Video to Know It’s ‘Inherently Offensive and Ultimately Harmful’
- Q&A: 5 Seconds of Summer’s Ashton Irwin on Skynyrd, Catering and Meeting Dave Grohl