Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ’s Founder, Says He’s ‘What the Devil Looks Like’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- ‘Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Mally Mall’s Home and Escort Service Raided Under Suspicion of Human Trafficking