Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Listen to Steve Angello’s New Song ‘Wasted Love,’ Featuring The Temper Trap’s Dougy Mandagi
- Michelle Phan and Kaskade Fire Back at Ultra Records’ Lawsuit, Bond Over Twitter
- Grandpa Throws Down Cane To Bust A Move
- Listen to OneRepublic’s Song for ‘The Giver’ Soundtrack, ‘Ordinary Human’
- Bastille Snags ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner for ‘Oblivion’: Watch
- Kanye West Once Lost An Audition for ‘Semi-Pro’ to Andre 3000
- DJ Mustard Kills the Hip Hop Game and the Pop Game in 2014
- Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa & Ty Dolla $ign Team Up on ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle’ Club Banger ‘Shell Shocked’
- Watch Basement Jaxx Build the Ultimate Twerking Robot in ‘Never Say Never’ Video