Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Drake Called Out for Instagram Creeping By Porn Star Mia Khalifa
- Save The Date: Food & Wine 2015
- Kanye West Doesn’t Smile Because of 19th Century Art
- Kelly Clarkson Sets March Release Date for ‘Piece By Piece’
- Michael Moore Responds to ‘Haters,’ Points Out His Support for Troops
- Eve Says Iggy Azalea ‘Isn’t My Cup of Tea,’ But ‘Let Her Do Her Thing’
- Watch Nick Jonas Perform ‘Jealous,’ Show Off His Evening Wear at Miss Universe 2015
- Sam Smith Must Pay Tom Petty Songwriting Royalties for ‘Stay With Me’
- Hear That Kanye West & Rihanna Duet ‘FourFive Seconds’
- Try And Guess Who This Celebrity Is From Sunday Night’s SAG Awards