Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Iggy Azalea Teases New Track With Ellie Goulding in ‘Kingsman: The Secret Service’ Trailer : Listen
- Death Becomes Her: Lana Del Rey To Play a Los Angeles Cemetery Next Month
- Kiesza Drops New Song ‘Bad Thing’ Listen
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Album Because ‘Boom Clap’ Is Doing Too Well
- Trending: Taylor Swift Invited Fans To Her House For “1989” Listening Party
- Alaska TV Anchor Quits, Using A Word That Begins With “F” For Marijuana
- Empowering Quotes That Will Make You Happier
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Kanye West Treats Chicago’s AAHH! Fest to Surprise 16-Song Set: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA