Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce 2015 North America Tour
- Lana Del Rey is a Blushing Bride in ‘Ultraviolence’ Video [WATCH]
- Vin Diesel Says Iggy Azalea Has a Part in ‘Fast & Furious 7′
- Janelle Monáe Has a Star-Studded Video for ‘Electric Lady,’ Featuring T.I., Estelle: Watch
- Nick Jonas Releases ‘Chains’ Video, Confirms Demi Lovato is On New Solo Album
- Get a Sneak Peek at Britney Spears’ New Lingerie Line
- Justin Bieber Gets Into Fight With Legolas In Ibiza
- Diplo Debuts New Jack U Track in Paris
- New Ariana Grande Song ‘Be My Baby’ Previewed at Cashmere Cat DJ Set
- Porter Robinson Drops New Song, ‘Flicker’