Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
– E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Justin Timberlake is Making a Concert Film
- T-Pain will Move to Australia if Donald Trump Becomes President, Probably
- Behind The Scenes At The MTV VMAs
- To Deadmau5’s Delight, ‘We Are Your Friends’ Had One of the Worst Film Openings Ever
- The Weeknd Says Lana Del Rey is the ‘Girl in My Music’
- Kanye West and Travis Scott’s Release NSFW ‘P— On Your Grave’
- Five Reasons Kanye West Should Run for President Now, Bro!
- 5 Seconds Of Summer’s Ashton Irwin Chips His Tooth, While Drumming
- Robin Thicke: ‘ ‘I Can’t Feel My Face’ Is My Favorite Song of the Summer’
- Tyga Shares ‘Stimulated’ Video Staring Kylie Jenner