Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Ibiza: Apparently, EDM Fans Can’t Afford It
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Listen to Dustin Every Morning To Win Backstage Passes To See One Republic!
- Ne-Yo Shows What ‘Money Can’t Buy’ in New Video: Watch
- Jennifer Lopez & Fat Joe Are Back Together on ‘Stressin”: Listen
- Score A $100 Staples Gift Card For Your Back To School Shopping!
- Win Tickets To See DJ Ideal Spin At The Groove ℠ Universal CityWalk
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million