Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Why Was Justin Bieber Honoring Japanese Murderers?
- Cra Cra Story Of The Day: Woman Sues After Husband Killed By Swan!
- Play It Or Don’t Play It: R5 “(I Can’t) Forget About You”
- Contestant On The Bachelorette Dies In Accident
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan