Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Two Tickets To Kalin And Myles
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in ‘Cool’ Video: Watch
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can’t Stop Dancing in New ‘Bush’ Trailer: Watch
- VIP And Backstage Passes At Cash Cash Show
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta’s ‘What I Did for Love’ Video
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom’s, Daughter’s Birthdays
- Win Tickets To See Kevin Hart