Chris Brown Sets Sights On Billboard Music Awards Stage
Aside from nabbing a spot on the bill, Brown has been nominated for several categories this year, including Top Male Artist, facing-off against Bieber, Drake, Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars.
Last week, Brown made headlines by dropping freestyles over Kanye West’s songs “Mercy” and “Way Too Cold” (originally titled “TheraFlue”). Breezy included one quip Rihanna apparently had viewed as a shot at her. She responded on Twitter and the two unfollowed each other.
Rihanna is not set to perform at the Billboard Music Awards, but her presence will be felt as she notched nominations in 13 categories. Other confirmed performers for the night include Carrie Underwood, LMFAO, Kelly Clarkson, The Wanted, Linkin Park and Nelly Furtado.
The show will air live May 20 from Las Vegas’ MGM Grand arena.
- E. Parker, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Big Sean: ‘This is the Most Therapeutic Album I’ve Ever Had’
- Oops! Britney Spears Lost Her Hair Extensions Onstage in Vegas: Watch
- Fashion Find Of The Week: Victoria’s Secret Boho Swim Suit
- Taylor Swift’s Magical Powers Charm Crying Baby to Sleep: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Announces 2015 Tour Dates With Stop In Tampa
- Seriously, There’s No Ghost at Disneyland
- Cashmere Cat Drops New Song ‘Adore’ with Ariana Grande: Listen
- Better Call Saul Episode 5 Recap: Precious Moments
- Jimmy Fallon & Kelly Clarkson Show Off the History of Pop Duets, Sing ‘Em All: Watch
- Nick Young Uses Drake Lyric to Defend Girlfriend Iggy Azalea Against ESPN SportsCenter Diss