Rebecca Black, the girl with the catchiest song on the Internet (“It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday”) is back with a new summertime video for “Sing It.”
The video was shot in Malibu, California and features lots of Rebecca frolicking in the sand, biking with friends, and acting adorably goofy — the latter being something she must have picked up from her guest turn on the set of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” video.
This seems to be Rebecca’s attempt to write the song of the summer, but can she unseat Carly Rae Jepsen for catchiest song in the world at the moment?
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- DJ Chino Nominated For Global Spin Award
- Aziz Ansari Is Mad That He Has To Make A “Go Vote Video”
- Kendrick Lamar and Rick Rubin are Working Together
- The Funniest Snapchat Filters On The Final Presidential Debate
- Amber Rose on ‘Dancing’ Co-Star Ryan Lochte: ‘He Made a Mistake and He Paid for It’
- Tom Cruise Acts Out His Film Career With James Corden
- Lady Gaga Responds to Another ‘Perfect Illusion’ Hater
- Neiman Marcus Christmas Book Out Now!!
- Frank Ocean Interviewed for First Time in Three Years
- Kanye West Says ‘Apple Tidal’ Red Tape Killed Drake Collab