Rebecca Black, the girl with the catchiest song on the Internet (“It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday”) is back with a new summertime video for “Sing It.”
The video was shot in Malibu, California and features lots of Rebecca frolicking in the sand, biking with friends, and acting adorably goofy — the latter being something she must have picked up from her guest turn on the set of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” video.
This seems to be Rebecca’s attempt to write the song of the summer, but can she unseat Carly Rae Jepsen for catchiest song in the world at the moment?
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays To Win Advanced Screening Passes To The Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- 101.9 AMP Radio Wants To Send YOU To SPF 2017 At The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas!
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Massage For Two!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Sabrina Carpenter
- Sail Into The Seven Seas Festival At SeaWorld
- Ja Rule Says Fyre Festival Disaster is not His Fault
- French Montana’s ‘Unforgettable’ Challenge Takes Over The Internet
- Happy National Superhero Day
- Machine Gun Kelly Drops New Track ‘Let You Go’
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui