Rebecca Black, the girl with the catchiest song on the Internet (“It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday”) is back with a new summertime video for “Sing It.”
The video was shot in Malibu, California and features lots of Rebecca frolicking in the sand, biking with friends, and acting adorably goofy — the latter being something she must have picked up from her guest turn on the set of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” video.
This seems to be Rebecca’s attempt to write the song of the summer, but can she unseat Carly Rae Jepsen for catchiest song in the world at the moment?
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See Nora En Pure
- Register To Win Four Tickets To Brave Skull Island: Reign Of Kong
- Listen To Win Tickets With Meet And Greets To See Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas
- Ride SeaWorld Orlando’s Mako™ When You Play Battle Of The Hoods
- Play ‘What’s In Jill’s Purse?!’ To Win A Pair Of Tickets With Meet And Greets To Twenty One Pilots
- Want To Meet Steve Aoki, Bebe Rexha, Jump Smokers & gnash at EBH?
- Sia Teams with Diplo for ‘Waving Goodbye’
- Selena Gomez’s New Album is Almost Done
- Kelly Clarkson Announces New ‘Soulful Album,’ Free Downloads
- Rihanna to Appear on ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Soundtrack?