Rebecca Black, the girl with the catchiest song on the Internet (“It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday”) is back with a new summertime video for “Sing It.”
The video was shot in Malibu, California and features lots of Rebecca frolicking in the sand, biking with friends, and acting adorably goofy — the latter being something she must have picked up from her guest turn on the set of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” video.
This seems to be Rebecca’s attempt to write the song of the summer, but can she unseat Carly Rae Jepsen for catchiest song in the world at the moment?
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- DJ Khaled Storms 2017 BET Awards with Quavo, Lil Wayne, Chance the Rapper
- Remy Ma Trumps Nicki Minaj at BET Awards
- Future and Kendrick Lamar Perform Fiery ‘Mask Off’ at BET Awards
- Chance the Rapper Wins Best New Artist, Humanitarian Award at BET Awards
- Lil Kim’s Crew Involved in L.A. Robbery: Report
- Bruno Mars Stops His BET Awards Performance, Twice
- Fourth Of July Weekend With “Despicable Me 3” Tickets
- Win CityWalk Party Passes For AMPlified Saturdays At The Groove
- Do Summer In Style With Shades By Foster Grant!
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Passes To Spider-Man: Homecoming