Rebecca Black, the girl with the catchiest song on the Internet (“It’s Friday, Friday/Gotta get down on Friday”) is back with a new summertime video for “Sing It.”
The video was shot in Malibu, California and features lots of Rebecca frolicking in the sand, biking with friends, and acting adorably goofy — the latter being something she must have picked up from her guest turn on the set of Katy Perry’s “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)” video.
This seems to be Rebecca’s attempt to write the song of the summer, but can she unseat Carly Rae Jepsen for catchiest song in the world at the moment?
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Win “Jason Bourne’ on Blu-Ray DVD This Weekend Of Winning
- Come Join Chad & Jill For The “Circus” Of Fun At The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday with Meek Mill in Paradise
- [Photos] Chad & Jill Live at the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
- Congress Passes Act to Fight Online Scalping
- French Montana: Kanye’s ‘Doing Great’
- Justin Bieber Has Most Views on Vevo in 2016, 1.8 Billion
- Louis Tomlinson’s Mother Dies from Leukemia
- Wyclef Jean and Young Thug Share ‘I Swear’ Video
- Vic Mensa Freestyles ‘Heathens’ about Chicago Gun Violence