Ladies are going to love Justin Bieber‘s new release dropping this Friday. Not only is it dedicated to his mom in honor of Mother’s Day, the proceeds will help mothers in need.
Perez Hilton shared more details about the special track with B96/Chicago. “Justin Bieber’s releasing some new music on Friday in honor of his mother and Mother’s Day. The song is called ‘Turn To You,’ and he says that the proceeds will go to help single moms like his mother,” Perez said. “He (Bieber) says about the song, ‘It’s about the struggles. She had me like at the age I am now. It’s just about the struggles she went through and how brave she was and I think the world needed to know that.'”
Justin shared the news with his fans on Monday, letting them know that it’s all for a great cause.
think im gonna release #TurnToYOU for my mom this friday for mother’s day weekend. the proceeds will go to help other single moms. thanks
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2012
Justin Bieber’s mother, Pattie Mallette, was pregnant with Justin when she was only 18 and raised him as a single mother. Today Justin tweeted that the song “Turn To You” will hit iTunes this Friday.
the song i wrote for my mom #TurnToYou hits ITUNES this Friday for Mother’s Day Weekend. Money raised will go to helping other single moms
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 9, 2012
Perez Hilton hasn’t heard “Turn To You” yet, but knows it will be good.
In other Bieber news, Justin performed “Boyfriend” live on The Voice last night, and will be singing it live for the second time on TV during the Billboard Music Awards on May 20th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- These Princess Dress Blankets Are Everything
- Wiz Khalifa, French Montana To Star in ‘The After Party’
- Migos’ Offset Honors Grandmother with $500K Cancer Research Campaign
- Celebs Show Love For Puerto Rico And Mexico On Social Media After Devastating Earthquake And Hurricane
- Watch Demi Lovato & Jimmy Fallon Have a ‘Lip Sync Conversation’
- Nick Cannon’s “Wild ‘N Out” Coming to CFE Arena
- Artists Send Thoughts & Prayers to Mexico City Following Earthquake
- “All The Feels” For 9.20.17
- Drake Wishes Happy Birthday to ‘OG’ Dad in Touching Post
- Daily Dish For 9.20.17