Justin Bieber and Drake: BFFs?
Drake and Justin Bieber have a lot more in common than one might think. The Canadian singers both got their start in music at a young age and often give each other guidance throughout the ups and downs of their careers.
During an interview with MTV News Bieber talked with Sway about his friendship with Drake and what their working relationship is like.
“I mean, it’s crazy because we both are kind of going on the same journey on different sides of the world,” Bieber said. “I think it’s so cool because we kind of both get what each other go through and he’s able to give me different pieces of advice and I’m able to tell him how to treat a lady. I’m just kidding.”
When Sway said he knows the guys must talk about women, Bieber didn’t deny it.
“We talk about everything. He’s a great guy and super talented and his melodies are crazy,” he said. “When we go in the studio he’ll go in the booth and do some melodies and we’ll write. It’s really cool.”
Bieber hasn’t been tight lipped about the artists he’s been collaborating with for upcoming album Believe. He’s been in the studio with Drake, Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Usher and while he’s still picking the songs for the June 19 release, his friend made the cut.
“Drake did make the album,” he said. “Drake will be on the album, yeah.”
Drake has been busy himself and is currently promoting a contest to give one lucky hip-hop artist the chance to open up for his summer Club Paradise Tour. In partnership with Our Stage and Real Hip Hop Network, the winner will open for 20 dates of the tour and will also be featured in a documentary following their road to stardom.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Nick Jonas Grows Up on New Single ‘Chains’: Listen
- Justin Bieber Teased Tons of New Songs on Instagram Last Night, Including an EDM House Song: Listen
- Play It, Don’t Play It: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj “Bang Bang”
- Madonna, Diplo Rework ‘La Isla Bonita’ to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do’: Watch
- It’s Britney, Britches! Britney Spears Announces Lingerie Line
- Trending: Katy Perry Releases “This Is How We Do” Lyric Video
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Busta Rhymes Leaves Cash Money Without Releasing a Record