There are very few details available about what Saporta will do on the show, including anything about the character he’ll play, and he refrained from giving away any real spoilers. The one tidbit he did give up was that he found the shoot very awkward.
“My friend over here just asked me, ‘Wasn’t it easy for you to go on stage? You’re always doing that.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, but I’m the star. And I had to play someone second fiddle.'”
Ever the jokester, Saporta hinted that his guest turn included tons of sex and that he might have slipped off for some private time in a particular part of the set.
“The biggest thrill for me…I snuck out, went through the set, and took photos of me in Blair’s bed,” Saporta said. Blair is played by actress Leighton Meester, who collaborated with Cobra Starship on their hit song “Good Girls Go Bad.”
-Courtney E. Smith
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Migos Perfoms “Bad And Bougie” On “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”
- Lady Gaga Allowed To Talk Politics At Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Bella Hadid Is Not Happy About Selena Gomez Dating The Weeknd
- Will Lady Gaga Perform on Stadium Roof During Super Bowl Halftime?
- 5 Singers Who Could Replace Fergie in Black Eyed Peas
- The Million Dollar Super Bowl Package
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show will Feature this 2009 Hit
- Charlie Sheen Apologizes to Rihanna
- Tupac Biopic ‘All Eyez On Me’ to Drop on His Birthday