An extended cut of a new Pepsi commercial featuring Nicki Minaj was just released. The video can actually be watched in 3D too but I’m not exactly sure how that is supposed to happen via the internet. I guess if you watched The Avengers over the weekend in 3D and still have your glasses, you’d be able to see it. If not, you’ll be seeing cross eyed right now for the 3D version. The video is actually pretty cool though and features Nicki and Drake‘s ‘Moment 4 Life’.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Listen To Win Tickets To Leu Garden’s Dinosaur Invasion
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Gabriel Iglesias Tickets
- “Split” Movie Passes This Weekend Of Winning
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win A Digital Download of ‘Starboy’
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Advance Screening Passes To “The Space Between Us”
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Meek Mill Challenges Drake to Boxing Match?
- Kesha is Collaborating with Eagles of Death Metal