An extended cut of a new Pepsi commercial featuring Nicki Minaj was just released. The video can actually be watched in 3D too but I’m not exactly sure how that is supposed to happen via the internet. I guess if you watched The Avengers over the weekend in 3D and still have your glasses, you’d be able to see it. If not, you’ll be seeing cross eyed right now for the 3D version. The video is actually pretty cool though and features Nicki and Drake‘s ‘Moment 4 Life’.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Listen to Young Thug, 2 Chainz, Wiz Khalifa and PnB Rock’s ‘Gang Up’
- Zayn Malik Drops New Track ‘Still Got Time’ Featuring PartyNextDoor
- Here Are All The Samples From Drake’s “More Life” Album
- Adele Pays Tribute to London Attack Victims
- True Life: I Caught Four Mosquitoes Having A Spring Fling!
- 5 Artists Who Should Appear on Kendrick Lamar’s Next Album
- Killer Cobra Still On The Loose In Ocala
- Migos Brawl with Bikers in New ‘What The Price’ Video
- David Guetta Teams with Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne for ‘Light My Body Up’
- Pharrell Teams with Mike WiLL Made-It on Futuristic ‘Aries (YuGo)’