An extended cut of a new Pepsi commercial featuring Nicki Minaj was just released. The video can actually be watched in 3D too but I’m not exactly sure how that is supposed to happen via the internet. I guess if you watched The Avengers over the weekend in 3D and still have your glasses, you’d be able to see it. If not, you’ll be seeing cross eyed right now for the 3D version. The video is actually pretty cool though and features Nicki and Drake‘s ‘Moment 4 Life’.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- The Best Valentine Dates According To Your Sign
- Win Tickets For You & 10 Girlfriends To See ‘How To Be Single’ And A $100 Visa Gift Card
- Beyoncé Name Checks Red Lobster, Sales Skyrocket
- Kelly Clarkson Authors Children’s Book
- What Does Kanye West’s ‘T.L.O.P.’ Mean? Our Best Guesses.
- Watch Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Perform ‘White Privilege II’
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie
- Maroon 5 Thank Taraji P. Henson After Super Bowl Gaffe
- Watch Charlie Puth Beatbox ‘Drop It Like It’s Hot’
- Beyoncé’s Stylist: There is a New Album and it’s Great