An extended cut of a new Pepsi commercial featuring Nicki Minaj was just released. The video can actually be watched in 3D too but I’m not exactly sure how that is supposed to happen via the internet. I guess if you watched The Avengers over the weekend in 3D and still have your glasses, you’d be able to see it. If not, you’ll be seeing cross eyed right now for the 3D version. The video is actually pretty cool though and features Nicki and Drake‘s ‘Moment 4 Life’.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win Fandango Tickets To See ‘Jigsaw’!
- Listen To Win Tickets To Ed Sheeran!
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Jon Bellion Tickets!
- Listen This Week To Dine At Café Rio!
- Listen To Win Tickets For Sesame Street Live!
- Kevin Kon Makes A 13-Year-Old’s Dream Come True
- Join 101.9 AMP Radio For The 5th Annual Beer, Bacon & BBQ Festival
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus