Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, Shakira unveils the video for “Addicted To You” from her Spanish-language album Sale el Sol. The styling is a cross between Madonna’s “Take A Bow,” the infamous ’90s bullfighter-themed breakup anthem, and Rihanna’s “Only Girl In The World.”
The video features Shakira exclusively in black and white clothes, but sporting light blue nails. She switches between a striped, backless sundress, a polk-a-dot blouse plus hot pants and high belt, and nothing more than a wet t-shirt dress as she strolls through burnt landscapes, rolls around in her bedroom, and lounges elegantly in a copper bathtub. The video was shot in Los Angeles.
Shakira recently won four Billboard Latin Music Awards, including Female Songs Artist of the Year, Female Albums Artist of the Year, Solo Latin Pop Songs Artist of the Year, and Social Network Artist of the Year.
Her album Sale El Sol is available now.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Powerball Lotttery Is Up To $403 Million!
- Daily Dish For 2.22.17
- Americans Can Stream the 2017 Brit Awards Online Today
- Drake Celebrates Rihanna’s Birthday at Dublin Concert
- Vote For Your Throwback Thursday Song
- Dr. Luke Files Additional Emails Refuting Kesha’s Claims of Abuse
- Chris Brown Blames Middle Men/Homies for Canceled Soulja Boy Showdown
- Ed Sheeran Covers Little Mix’s ‘Touch’
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single ‘Slide’ Featuring Frank Ocean & Migos
- Karrueche Tran On Chris Brown: “He told a few people that he was going to kill me.”