Shakira Releases “Addicted To You” Video
Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, Shakira unveils the video for “Addicted To You” from her Spanish-language album Sale el Sol. The styling is a cross between Madonna’s “Take A Bow,” the infamous ’90s bullfighter-themed breakup anthem, and Rihanna’s “Only Girl In The World.”
The video features Shakira exclusively in black and white clothes, but sporting light blue nails. She switches between a striped, backless sundress, a polk-a-dot blouse plus hot pants and high belt, and nothing more than a wet t-shirt dress as she strolls through burnt landscapes, rolls around in her bedroom, and lounges elegantly in a copper bathtub. The video was shot in Los Angeles.
Shakira recently won four Billboard Latin Music Awards, including Female Songs Artist of the Year, Female Albums Artist of the Year, Solo Latin Pop Songs Artist of the Year, and Social Network Artist of the Year.
Her album Sale El Sol is available now.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Listen to this Amazing Drake/Danzig Mash-Up
- Kesha’s Mom Calls Out Silent Artists
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Tupac ‘Thug Life’ Letter Up for Auction
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Will Smith Has 30 New Songs, Will Tour in the Summertime
- Kendrick Lamar Announces ‘Kunta’s Groove Sessions’ Tour
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Here Are Snacks Every Sleep Deprived College Kid Should Be Making
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West and Wiz Khalifa in Emotional ‘Slut Walk’ Speech