Shakira Releases “Addicted To You” Video
Just in time for Cinco De Mayo, Shakira unveils the video for “Addicted To You” from her Spanish-language album Sale el Sol. The styling is a cross between Madonna’s “Take A Bow,” the infamous ’90s bullfighter-themed breakup anthem, and Rihanna’s “Only Girl In The World.”
The video features Shakira exclusively in black and white clothes, but sporting light blue nails. She switches between a striped, backless sundress, a polk-a-dot blouse plus hot pants and high belt, and nothing more than a wet t-shirt dress as she strolls through burnt landscapes, rolls around in her bedroom, and lounges elegantly in a copper bathtub. The video was shot in Los Angeles.
Shakira recently won four Billboard Latin Music Awards, including Female Songs Artist of the Year, Female Albums Artist of the Year, Solo Latin Pop Songs Artist of the Year, and Social Network Artist of the Year.
Her album Sale El Sol is available now.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Dunkin Donuts To Offer Free Small Iced Coffee On March 9th
- Kanye West Debuts New Track ‘Why U Mad?’ Featuring Vic Mensa: Watch
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Arrest Made in Fatal Stabbing of Nicki Minaj’s Road Crew Member
- Reality Check for 3/4/15: Carrie Underwood’s New Baby, Katy Perry And The NFL, Best Video Snapchat Resume
- Kid Cudi Shares Outtake Track ‘love.': Listen
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number
- Big Sean Recruits Drake & Kanye West to Count Their Many ‘Blessings’ in New Video: Watch