JLo Premieres “Follow The Leader”
Yesterday JLo and friends created a scavenger hunt to promote a new music video. Enticing fans through giveaways and the hashtag #FollowTheLeader JLo gave clues on how to see the world premiere.
A unique way to promote a new video, a scavenger hunt isn’t the only thing JLo has up her sleeve. In fact, her goal is to break the Vevo record of five million views in 24 hours.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 4, 2012
The video begins in beautiful Acapulco, Mexico. With a helicopter shot of the beach the video segues into what at first seems like a Spanish soap opera. The day before Cinco de Mayo, it only seems fitting.
JLo awakes to a text that reads, “Wanna play?”
A tattooed clad JLo soon finds herself being chased by two men. Flying from building to building only to find momentary escape in apartments to the shock of their tenants, we’re not quite sure if JLo will make it out alive. You’ll just have to watch the video in it’s entirety to find out.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- 101.9 AMP Radio Has Your Tickets To Lana Del Rey’s Sold Out Show
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- EDM Beats From Red Rocks Amphitheater Too Loud for Local Residents
- Listen to Beyonce Collaborate with Boots Again on ‘Dreams’
- Hot Right Now: Selena Gomez Unfollowed Taylor Swift On Twitter And Instagram
- 10 Worst Celebrity Tippers
- Katy Perry? New Teaser For Her ‘Birthday’ Music Video [VIDEO]
- Guys Tell Their Hookup Horror Stories
- Are You Living Or Working With A Psychopath?