Yesterday JLo and friends created a scavenger hunt to promote a new music video. Enticing fans through giveaways and the hashtag #FollowTheLeader JLo gave clues on how to see the world premiere.
A unique way to promote a new video, a scavenger hunt isn’t the only thing JLo has up her sleeve. In fact, her goal is to break the Vevo record of five million views in 24 hours.
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) May 4, 2012
The video begins in beautiful Acapulco, Mexico. With a helicopter shot of the beach the video segues into what at first seems like a Spanish soap opera. The day before Cinco de Mayo, it only seems fitting.
JLo awakes to a text that reads, “Wanna play?”
A tattooed clad JLo soon finds herself being chased by two men. Flying from building to building only to find momentary escape in apartments to the shock of their tenants, we’re not quite sure if JLo will make it out alive. You’ll just have to watch the video in it’s entirety to find out.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Happy National Voter Registration Day
- Beyoncé Reaches Out to Lady Gaga with Flowers and Ivy Park Gear
- Don’t Forget To Smile
- Walk The Moon Set ‘What If Nothing’ Album Release Date, Announce Tour
- Taylor Swift’s Alleged Stalker Deemed Unfit to Stand Trial: Report
- Watch Harry Styles Cover Little Big Town’s ‘Girl Crush’
- Madonna Imitates Kim Kardashian During ‘Fallon’ Lip Flip
- Celebrity Psychic Medium Sandra Logan Is Back!
- Watch Ed Sheeran and Dave Chappelle Cover Radiohead’s ‘Creep’
- Pennywise Dancing To ‘Shake It Off’ Is Creepy Funny And Everything In Between