Tomorrow is Cinco De Mayo! If you want to drink margaritas without taking in all those calories… I have found the perfect recipe for you from Hungry Girl! Enjoy🙂
Hungry Girl’s Magical Low-Calorie Margarita
Nutritional facts for 1 margarita:
115 calories, 0g fat, 55mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, <0.5g sugars, 0g protein
3/4 cup Sierra Mist Free (or Diet Sprite Zero, or your other fave no-cal lemon-lime soda)
*1.5 oz. tequila
1 packet (two 5-calorie servings) sugar-free powdered drink mix, lemonade (like the one by Crystal Light) 2 tbsp. lime juice
Optional: lime slice for garnish and salt or no-calorie sweetener for rim of glass
If desired, run some lime juice along the rim of the glass and dip into a dish of salt or sweetener. Mix all ingredients together. Pour over 1 cup of crushed ice. Optional: Garnish with lime slice.
What’s New On JAMZ:
- Rob Kardashian is Now Diabetes Free
- Watch Demi Lovato Surprise Fans as a Lyft Driver
- Who Is Teyana Taylor?
- Kanye West Wants to Design Chicago School Uniforms
- ‘Surviving Compton’ Biopic Tells Michel’le Toussaint’s Story
- Selena Gomez Taking Career Break For Health Reasons
- What is the Greatest Opening Line in Hip Hop History?
- Black Eyed Peas Re-Release ‘Where is the Love?’ with Justin Timberlake, Usher, More
- Keyboardist Describes Frank Ocean’s Cryptic Approach on ‘Blonde’
- Tool, R. Kelly, Danger Mouse, 209 Others Support ‘Blurred Lines’ Appeal