Willow Smith Travels The Globe In “Do It Like Me” Video
While it’s been nearly two years since Willow Smith released the much talked about video for “Whip My Hair,” not much has changed for the 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Earlier this week she posted a video for “Do It Like Me” on Twitter. While the video is not a new one for Willow it continues to find the young singer whipping her hair in stylish clothes across the world. Clad in leather and sunglasses, among a few other wardrobe changes, the globetrotter is filmed throughout Paris, Berlin, London and New York dancing on rooftops and clubs.
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) May 1, 2012
Complete with a dance ready beat and catchy vocals, it’s hard not to sing along. Older brother Jaden even makes an appearance
“When I take off my shades please don’t be shocked by my age/ I’m taking over the game/ Now will I scare you?” she sings.
With A-list collaborations, Willow is readying her debut album for release. In 2011 she worked with Nicki Minaj on single “Fireball” and it looks like she’ll be adding Sia Furler and Kate Nash to the list.
Here I am with @officialwillow out in the boonies. Majorly cutepants.
— sia furler (@siamusic) April 26, 2012
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) April 25, 2012
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch
- N.E.R.D. Get the SpongeBob Treatment in ‘Squeeze Me’ Video: Watch
- Watch the ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer
- P. Reign May Have Just Confirmed a New Drake Mixtape
- New ‘Victoria’s Secret Swim Special’ To Air On CBS
- Iggy Azalea Is Hiring Dancers For Her Upcoming Tour
- Chris Brown Postpones Tour to Finish Community Service
- Steve Aoki Interviews Stan Lee of Marvel Comics: Watch