Willow Smith Travels The Globe In “Do It Like Me” Video
While it’s been nearly two years since Willow Smith released the much talked about video for “Whip My Hair,” not much has changed for the 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Earlier this week she posted a video for “Do It Like Me” on Twitter. While the video is not a new one for Willow it continues to find the young singer whipping her hair in stylish clothes across the world. Clad in leather and sunglasses, among a few other wardrobe changes, the globetrotter is filmed throughout Paris, Berlin, London and New York dancing on rooftops and clubs.
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) May 1, 2012
Complete with a dance ready beat and catchy vocals, it’s hard not to sing along. Older brother Jaden even makes an appearance
“When I take off my shades please don’t be shocked by my age/ I’m taking over the game/ Now will I scare you?” she sings.
With A-list collaborations, Willow is readying her debut album for release. In 2011 she worked with Nicki Minaj on single “Fireball” and it looks like she’ll be adding Sia Furler and Kate Nash to the list.
Here I am with @officialwillow out in the boonies. Majorly cutepants.
— sia furler (@siamusic) April 26, 2012
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) April 25, 2012
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Watch Kiesza Dance with Her Clothes in ‘No Enemiesz’ Video
- Watch Drake YOLO It Up, Do the Shmoney Dance at a Dave & Buster’s
- Watch Iggy Azalea’s ‘SNL’ Promo with Jim Carrey
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- YG Jumps On Remix of Fergie’s ‘L.A. Love (La La)': Listen
- Iggy Azalea Releases ‘Beg For it,’ Featuring MØ: Listen
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Score A Pair Of Tickets To See Usher Live At The Amway Center On December 12th!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To The Electric Daisy Carnival!