Willow Smith Travels The Globe In “Do It Like Me” Video
While it’s been nearly two years since Willow Smith released the much talked about video for “Whip My Hair,” not much has changed for the 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Earlier this week she posted a video for “Do It Like Me” on Twitter. While the video is not a new one for Willow it continues to find the young singer whipping her hair in stylish clothes across the world. Clad in leather and sunglasses, among a few other wardrobe changes, the globetrotter is filmed throughout Paris, Berlin, London and New York dancing on rooftops and clubs.
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) May 1, 2012
Complete with a dance ready beat and catchy vocals, it’s hard not to sing along. Older brother Jaden even makes an appearance
“When I take off my shades please don’t be shocked by my age/ I’m taking over the game/ Now will I scare you?” she sings.
With A-list collaborations, Willow is readying her debut album for release. In 2011 she worked with Nicki Minaj on single “Fireball” and it looks like she’ll be adding Sia Furler and Kate Nash to the list.
Here I am with @officialwillow out in the boonies. Majorly cutepants.
— sia furler (@siamusic) April 26, 2012
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) April 25, 2012
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Reality Check For 9/2/15: Taylor Swift Fan Rushes Stage And Fights Security, Kermit The Frogs New Girlfriend, McDonald’s Breakfast
- Hozier Peps Up Sam Smith’s ‘Lay Me Down’: Watch
- Nick Jonas Injured on the Set of ‘Levels’ Video
- Kanye West Is Getting a Super PAC
- Meghan Trainor Posts Before & After Surgery Pics
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- Kanye West, The Weeknd, Haim, and More Star in Alexander Wang’s New Ad Campaign
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- Jidenna on ‘Classic Man’: ‘Style is Important. I Really Don’t Believe It’s About Fashion’