While it’s been nearly two years since Willow Smith released the much talked about video for “Whip My Hair,” not much has changed for the 11-year-old daughter of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith.
Earlier this week she posted a video for “Do It Like Me” on Twitter. While the video is not a new one for Willow it continues to find the young singer whipping her hair in stylish clothes across the world. Clad in leather and sunglasses, among a few other wardrobe changes, the globetrotter is filmed throughout Paris, Berlin, London and New York dancing on rooftops and clubs.
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) May 1, 2012
Complete with a dance ready beat and catchy vocals, it’s hard not to sing along. Older brother Jaden even makes an appearance
“When I take off my shades please don’t be shocked by my age/ I’m taking over the game/ Now will I scare you?” she sings.
With A-list collaborations, Willow is readying her debut album for release. In 2011 she worked with Nicki Minaj on single “Fireball” and it looks like she’ll be adding Sia Furler and Kate Nash to the list.
Here I am with @officialwillow out in the boonies. Majorly cutepants.
— sia furler (@siamusic) April 26, 2012
— Willow Smith(@OfficialWillow) April 25, 2012
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’