Miley Cyrus May Be Joining The “X Factor” Judging Panel
Ever since Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger got the “X Factor” boot, rumors have been swirling about their possible replacements. So far all of the names floating around suggest that Simon Cowell is looking for more youthful stars to join him and L.A. Reid on the judging panel. Now Miley Cyrus is the latest person to be mentioned as a potential judge.
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago, “Miley Cyrus has been laying low, really low. She has a movie coming out soon, but her music career has been kind of non-existent for a couple years now. But, according to reports, she is now in talks to be a judge on ‘X Factor’ in the US.”
Another possibility for the final “X Factor” spot is fellow Disney star, Demi Lovato. MTV reported that Lovato is also rumored to be in talks to join Britney Spears as a newbie on the judging panel, even though Spears still hasn’t officially closed her $15 million deal.
Since the FOX upfront event is soon approaching, the “X Factor” judges will most likely be announced by May 14th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- The Weeknd Shares Track Listing for ‘Beauty Behind the Madness’ featuring Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran
- Nicki Minaj Donates 5k To Amber Rose’s Slut Walk
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards Reportedly End Engagement
- Woman Finds Out Diplo Has Been Impersonating Her
- [PHOTOS] One Direction Debut ‘Drag Me Down’ Live On ‘Good Morning America’
- Hollywood Is Getting A Divorce
- Lana Del Rey will Release ‘High By The Beach’ Single Next Week
- Michael Rapaport Compares Drake V. Meek Feud to Other Epic Rap Battles: Listen
- Jay Z is the Key to Taylor Swift’s Friendship with Kanye West
- Taylor Swift Helps Australian Senior Citizens to ‘Shake It Off’