Miley Cyrus May Be Joining The “X Factor” Judging Panel
Ever since Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger got the “X Factor” boot, rumors have been swirling about their possible replacements. So far all of the names floating around suggest that Simon Cowell is looking for more youthful stars to join him and L.A. Reid on the judging panel. Now Miley Cyrus is the latest person to be mentioned as a potential judge.
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago, “Miley Cyrus has been laying low, really low. She has a movie coming out soon, but her music career has been kind of non-existent for a couple years now. But, according to reports, she is now in talks to be a judge on ‘X Factor’ in the US.”
Another possibility for the final “X Factor” spot is fellow Disney star, Demi Lovato. MTV reported that Lovato is also rumored to be in talks to join Britney Spears as a newbie on the judging panel, even though Spears still hasn’t officially closed her $15 million deal.
Since the FOX upfront event is soon approaching, the “X Factor” judges will most likely be announced by May 14th.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- The Funniest Thing You Will See Today
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- 101.9 AMP Radio Has Your Tickets To Lana Del Rey’s Sold Out Show
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’