“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beat My Tweet To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To Howl-O-Scream At Busch Gardens Tampa
- Guess That Show Tune To Win Charlie Puth Tickets
- Listen To Win Tickets To Madame Orlando, An Evening Of Hollywood Glam
- Play What’s In Jill’s Purse To Win Charlie Puth Tickets And $50 At Tapa Toro
- Astrid S Talks New Music And Breaking Into The US
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Welcome Baby Girl
- Jon Bellion on J. Dilla’s Influence and Being a ‘Very Sensitive Cat’
- Chris Brown’s Ordered To Have Supervised Visits With Daughter
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’