“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- 5 Best Songs on Future’s New Album ‘HNDRXX’
- Downtown Food And Wine Fest Survival Kit
- Kendrick Lamar Loves Nicki Minaj’s ‘Make Love” Verse
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- Deadmau5 Gives Free Download of Unreleased Tracks
- Jason Derulo Drops ‘Swalla’ Featuring Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
- Justin Bieber Did Not Pee His Pants. Here’s What Happened.
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2
- Ice Cube: ‘The First Two Scripts I Wrote Were Wack; The Third One Was ‘Friday’”
- Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke of ‘Tampering’ with Court Order