“The range of artists I want to work with is so vast it’s bizarre,” Ke$ha said. “I would love to have Keith Richards on the record. I would sure as hell like to do a collaboration with Bieber and at the same time do a song with the Flaming Lips.”
Having co-written “Til the World Ends” for Britney Spears, Ke$ha also revealed what that experience was like in the magazine.
“To write a song for an icon, someone who stands for pop, it really doesn’t get better than that,” she said.
Turns out her admiration for Spears isn’t one sided.
“Ke$ha brings an incredibly carefree, fun-loving spirit to American pop music,” Britney said via e-mail. “I love listening to her songs when I’m on the treadmill. They help me power through my workout.”
While her album is still in the works, Ke$ha promises a cohesive release.
“If someone is a real artist, you can’t confine them to a particular genre. It’s my mission to make it all make sense somehow.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Post Malone Shares Stage Dive Fail
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Eminem Fans May Soon Be Able to Own a Piece of His Royalties
- A Woman’s Grocery List Goes Viral
- Cardi B Proves That Being Yourself Is More Than Enough
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- J. Cole Wants You to Boycott the NFL
- Ed Sheeran Goes Big: Reveals 2018 Stadium Tour, MTV ‘TRL’ Premiere
- Ian Somerholder Made Fans Really Mad Over Nikki’s Birth Control Comments