The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- Krewella Fire Member ‘Rain Man,’ Who Strikes Back with $5 Million Lawsuit
- Interview: Play Six Degrees of Steve Aoki on his New Album ‘Neon Future’
- EDM Beef: Steve Aoki, Parody Site Wunderground Embroiled in Cease and Desist Battle
- Chromeo Recruit HAIM, Napoleon Dynamite for ‘Old 45’s’ Video: Watch
- Chris Brown Posts Picture of TMZ’s Founder, Says He’s ‘What the Devil Looks Like’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- ‘Love and Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Mally Mall’s Home and Escort Service Raided Under Suspicion of Human Trafficking