The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Listen To Win Tickets To The “Power 96 Holiday Throwback” Show
- ‘Beat My Tweet’ To Win Tickets To See The Roots At House Of Blues
- ‘AMP’ Up Your Holiday Cheer At Universal Orlando™ Resort
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Circus XTREME
- Play ‘Show Tune Tuesdays’ To Win $100 To Bonefish Grill
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win EBH2 Tickets And FunkyEyes.com Contacts!
- Shawn Mendes, Maren Morris & Chance the Rapper to Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- No, J Cole Did Not Diss Kanye
- Donald Glover Is The Genius Everybody Ignores