The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the ‘Princess’ of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is ‘Dead’
- Nick Jonas Joins ‘Scream Queens’ Cast with Ariana Grande
- 2 Chainz Talks Running for Mayor, Releases New Mixtape
- Taylor Swift on Hackers’ Claim of Nude Photos: ‘You Got Nothing’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Stream Fifth Harmony’s New Album ‘Reflection’
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining