The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- 5 Seconds of Summer Lament the End of a Summer Fling in ‘Amnesia’ Video: Watch
- Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog
- Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull Show At Amway Center Rescheduled
- New Music To Know: Meghan Trainor Doesn’t Care if You’re Ready For This Jelly
- Kid Ink, Ty Dolla $ign & Travis Barker Flip MAGIC!’s ‘Rude’ with Remix: Listen
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- [PHOTOS] MKTO At The House Of Blues
- Florida’s Most Popular Cereal Is…Special K???
- Chance the Rapper Covers ‘Arthur’ Theme Song, With Help From Wyclef Jean, Jessie Ware