The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album
- Diners, Drive-Ins & Drake: Guy Fieri and Drake’s Budding Bromance
- Win VIP Tickets For McFadden’s St. Patrick’s Day And A $50 Gift Card
- Maybe It’s a Hoax, But Adele’s ’25’ Was Spotted on Amazon Today
- 101.9 AMP Radio #WorldPremiereMonday Featuring Jason Derulo
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them