The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Kanye West Blasts Media Coverage of Him: ‘I’m a Married Christian Man with a Family’
- Here’s a Video of Bill Murray Dancing to ‘Turn Down for What’
- U.S. Open Of Water Skiing Schedule
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Miss America Wins By Performing ‘Cups’ Game to ‘Happy': Watch
- Childish Gambino Throws It Back on ‘Sober': Listen
- [PHOTOS] Girls Night Out At The Orchid Garden At Church Street Station
- Amy Winehouse Gets Her Own Statue in London
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Are ‘On The Run’ Again in ‘Bang Bang’ Trilogy: Watch
- The Only Reason You Should Be Sitting at a Kanye West Show is If You Have a ‘Handicapped Pass,’ According to Kanye West