The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- American Idol Winner Nick Fradiani Reveals Title of New Album
- [PHOTOS] Lil Dicky At The Dicky De Mayo Meet & Greet
- Taylor Swift Nearly Kicked Out of Coachella for Dancing Too Hard
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks
- Britney Spears Writes Touching Mother’s Day Letter
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Demi Lovato Reboots ‘I Will Survive’ for ‘The Angry Birds Movie’: Listen
- Kanye West, Nas & French Montana ‘Figure It Out’ In New Video
- Demi Lovato Unleashes Twitter Rant for the Books
- Beyoncé Adds Seven Dates to Formation Tour