The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Drake Releases Another Meek Mill Diss, “Back to Back”
- Drake Brings ‘Drama’ To New Track
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Dr. Dre is Releasing a New Album This Week According to Ice Cube
- Shawn Mendes to Make Acting Debut on ‘The 100′
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Black Lives Matter Activists Used Kendrick Lamar’s “Alright” as Protest Song
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’
- Demi Lovato’s Dog Buddy Passes Away, Shares Grief with Fans
- Justin Bieber’s New Single is Called ‘What Do You Mean’