The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Hang With The AMP Team At The Spark Run!
- Drake, Lil Wayne May Tour Together Again
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Quickest Interview Ever: Charli XCX [VIDEO]
- Quickest Interview Ever: Michael Myers [VIDEO]
- Trending: Taylor Swift Admits She Wouldn’t Date Herself
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: ‘It Isn’t Finish[ed]‘