The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Reality Check for 10/9/15: Taylor Swift’s Instagram, Rihanna New Album, Weekend Movies
- Watch Willow Smith and Chance the Rapper Interview Each Other
- Mathew Knowles Offers Seminar on How to Be Like Beyoncé
- Ciara Responds to Seahawks Curse Rumors
- The Top Ten Most and Least Sexually Active Cities in America
- Canned Pumpkin Shortage Could Ruin Thanksgiving
- Kendrick Lamar Announces First Dates of 1st Annual Kunta’s Groove Sessions Tour
- Listen to Ciara Cover The Rolling Stones’ ‘Paint It Black’
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds