The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- Future’s New Album Features The Weeknd, Rihanna
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Nick Cannon Welcomes Baby Boy
- Rihanna Beats Michael Jackson’s Top 10 Billboard Record
- Sean Kingston Swears He Wasn’t Jumped
- Future’s Girlfriends Wreak Havoc in ‘Draco’ Video
- Jay Z Becomes First Rapper Chosen for Songwriters Hall Of Fame