The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Fall Out Boy and 5 Seconds of Summer Will Collaborate ‘Eventually’
- Kendrick Lamar Punks Paparazzi and Raps on ‘Ellen’
- Mysteryland Attendee’s Fall from Stage Balcony Caught on Video
- Pharrell’s Hat Will Never Die, Thanks to Marlon Wayans Doing ‘Happy’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle': Watch
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- Watch the Cleveland Cavaliers Turn Up to ‘Flicka Da Wrist’ After Making NBA Finals
- Thousands Want Iggy Azalea’s Billboard Music Award Taken Away
- Americans Try Southern Food For The First Time
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look…Before She Got Confetti Bombed