The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- The Chainsmokers Drop ‘Closer’ Featuring Halsey: Listen
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- Keshia Knight Pullium Speaks On Husband Blindsiding Her With Divorce and Paternity Test
- MTV Classic to Launch Aug 1 with Focus on 90s
- JoJo, Wiz Khalifa Collaborate on ‘F— Apologies’
- Ice Cube Revamps ‘Hollywood Squares’ as Hip-Hop Game Show
- Frozen Rosé Is The Newest Wine Craze
- Zayn Malik on Leaving One Direction: ‘It Didn’t Feel Brave’
- Kesha Talks Dr. Luke Lawsuit, Gun Control at Post-DNC Event
- M.I.A. Calls MTV Video Music Awards ‘Racist, Classist, Elitist’