The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Win A Trip To See One Direction In New Jersey
- With ‘Inside Out,’ Pixar Scores a Victory—But It Hasn’t Yet Won the War
- Kim Kardashian Says She’s a ‘Feminist’ in ‘Rolling Stone’ Cover Story
- The Happiest Proposal You Will See Today
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- 21 Wildly Different Songs All Named ‘Freedom’
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea’s Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It
- Jim Carrey Calls California Governor a ‘Fascist’ After Passing Mandatory Vaccination Bill
- Demi Lovato is Keeping It Hot With New Single ‘Cool For The Summer’
- Avicii and Zac Brown Band Collaborate on New Song ‘Broken Arrows’