The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Camila Cabello Wants Body Enhancement for Her Birthday
- The Men Of “Moonlight” Are The New Faces Of Calvin Klein
- The Chainsmokers Share Emotional Message after Fan’s Passing
- Mahershala Ali is a Pretty Decent Rapper
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Future Dropping Another New Album on Friday?
- The Game Claims Meek Mill was Involved in Nicki Minaj’s House Burglary
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Oxford Dictionary’s New Words
- Mayor Buddy Dyer Talks “Heroes In Blue” Benefit With Chad & Jill