The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- John Singleton Slams Tupac Movie ‘All Eyez On Me’
- Wyclef Jean Announces New Album, Drops 2 New Tracks
- JAY-Z Pens Inspiring Call for Social Justice
- My Summer TV Binge
- Man Abandons Work Truck To Snap A Selfie With The Rock
- One Direction Members Send Condolences on Passing of Harry Styles’ Step-Father
- Blake Shelton Wishes Carson Daly a Happy Birthday, as Only He Can
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre and Aftermath
- Study: The Real Reason Most People Cheat
- Amber Rose & 2 Chainz Debate the Merits of Pubic Hair