The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Justin Bieber to Seth Rogen: ‘Roast Me’
- Jared Leto Has Cut Off His Hair, America Mourns: See the Photos
- 5 Crazy Saturday Morning Kids Shows from the 1970s
- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West’s Wikipedia Page
- UCF Wins Ed Sheeran Concert And $10,000 Grant For Music School
- Rock Hard Male Revue at GILT Nightclub
- Keiser University Open House With Dustin
- 101.9 AMP Radio 1st Birthday Presents Kalin And Myles
- Win Tickets To The Rock Hard Male Revue And A $25 Gift Card To Premier Couples Superstore!
- Obama Calls Kanye West’s Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye’s Oxford Lecture