The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- Avicii Makes Directorial Debut in ‘For a Better Day’ and ‘Pure Grinding’ Videos
- French Montana On Jay Z, Diddy And New Movie: Rap Radar Podcast No. 6
- Harry Styles’ SeaWorld Comments Yield Unbelievable Results
- Lana Del Rey Talks Feminism with James Franco
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Unbreakable’ Details Reveal Only Two Special Guests
- Justin Bieber Discusses His Emotional MTV VMA’s Performance
- Austin Mahone Drops New Single ‘Do It Right’
- L.A. County Forms Electronic Music Task Force
- Reality Check For 9/3/15: Avril And Chad Are Dunzo, Harry Styles Hit In The Face, JT On Jimmy Fallon Next Week