The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Girl Wakes Up From Surgery, Upset She’s Not Nicki Minaj! [Video]
- ‘Frozen,’ ‘Walking Dead,’ Dog Spider: Halloween Costume Guide 2014
- Eminem Reveals ‘ShadyXV’ Tracklist Featuring Big Sean, Danny Brown, Skylar Grey
- T-PAIN Sings Better Without Auto-Tune
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Auto-Tune Expert T-Pain Says Kanye West Doesn’t Use It Correctly
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows