The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Little Mix’s Video for ‘Touch’ is a Sexy Explosion of Pastel
- James Corden and Kate Hudson Take Dance Lessons From Toddlers
- Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki Talk ‘Just Hold On’
- Fifth Harmony Performs For The First Time Without Camila Cabello
- Backstreet Boys Asked To Perform For Inauguration
- Jennifer Lopez Confirms Drake Collaboration
- Ryan Adams Premieres New Track ‘Doomsday’
- Kanye West Adds Musical Power to New ‘Power Rangers’ Trailer
- Kanye West Not ‘Traditionally American’ Enough for Trump Inauguration
- Alanis Morissette’s Manager Admits to Stealing Nearly $5 Million