The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Macklemore Announces New Album ‘Gemini’
- Watch The Chainsmokers Perform ‘Closer’ at a Wedding
- Taylor Swift Reveals Second Serpentine Teaser Ahead of New Music
- “All The Feels” For 8.22.17
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- Why August Is The Worst Month
- New R. Kelly Accuser Says She Had Underage Sex with the Singer
- Watch Bonnie Tyler Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ with DNCE
- Signs That Show You’ve Damaged Your Vision During The Solar Eclipse
- Daily Dish For 8.22.17