The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’