The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Win A Six-Pack Of Tickets & Backstage Passes To Meet Nick Jonas
- Beyonce Celebrates Her Birthday With A ‘Crazy In Love’ Remix
- Snoop Dogg Slams ‘Deflategate’ Decision, Wants Player’s Marijuana Suspension Vacated
- Watch Troye Sivan’s New Video for ‘Wild’
- Win Front Row Ed Sheeran Tickets
- Wiz Khalifa and Rae Sremmurd’s Smoking Hot New ‘Burn Slow’, Listen on High
- Beyonce’s B-Day and the U.N. Campaign to Combat Climate Change + Inequality
- Harry Styles Loves Grammar, Fixes Fan Sign During One Direction Show
- Miguel Teams up with Make Room Organization to Sing for Single Mom in Private Concert
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’