The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Taylor Swift Hosts Fan-Only ‘Reputation’ Playback at Rhode Island Home
- Snoop Dogg Debuts ‘Make America Crip Again’
- 5 Easy Meals For People On The Go
- Post Malone Talks “Rockstar” With Danie B
- Watch Chance the Rapper Unbox His GRAMMY Awards with Young Daughter
- Kelly Clarkson Debuts New Track ‘Meaning of Life’
- Katy Perry Got Stuck On a Floating Prop at Her Nashville Show: Watch
- Charlie Puth Can’t Stop Dancing in ‘How Long’ Music Video
- Taylor Swift Teases New Single ‘Gorgeous’
- 5 Types Of People You’ll See On Snapchat