The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Orlando Bloom Throws A Punch At Justin Bieber In Ibiza!!
- Shawn Mendes Releases ‘Show You’ Lyric Video
- Would You Ride This Ride In Germany????
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than A Friend In ‘It Was Always You’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Jill Bucco’s Epic Interview With 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Ultra Records Responds to Michelle Phan & Kaskade Copyright Controversy