The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To See ‘Deadpool’
- Play What’s in Jill’s Purse To Win A $75 Gift Card To Jesse’s Girl Boulevard Boutique
- Listen To Win Tickets To R5, Sound Check Party & Meet ‘N Greets!
- Win Tickets To See The Rock Hard Male Revue
- 1019 AMP Radio “What’s Your Status” Party At 180 Skytop Lounge
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Meek Mill Gets 90 Days of House Arrest
- Register To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’
- Listen All Weekend To Win Tickets To See ‘Pride And Prejudice And Zombies’