The Wanted’s Unapologetic Apology to Christina Aguilera
The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Is Kanye West Saying ‘All Day’ or ‘Audi’?
- The Persuasions Say Jamie xx Didn’t Ask to Use Sample on New Song, Later Denied
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Diplo, OG Maco, Riff Raff & CL Join Will Have You Repeating ‘Dr. Pepper’ Over and Over: Listen
- ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack Executive Produced by Eminem, Features New Song ‘Phenomenal’
- Avicii’s ‘Waiting for Love’ Gets a Beautifully Animated Lyric Video
- Wiz Khalifa Is Releasing a ‘Rolling Papers 2′
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Memorial Day Weekend BEACH CRASHERS
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen