Snooki “Never Slammed Jessica Simpson’s Baby Bump”
How can you tell a reality-star wants attention? They slam another celebrity on the internet or stir some crazy feud. This time the gloves are off between Snooki and Jessica Simpson apparently.
US Weekly is reporting that Snooki called out Jessica Simpson and her baby bump, and said that her eating habits are terrible. Snooki apparently said she’s making a point to eat healthily.
It’s funny to me that Snooki all of the sudden has beef with someone she hasn’t even met, nor does Snooki really know Jessica at all. However, Snooki took to her twitter to clear the air.
“I NEVER dissed Jessica Simpson you weirdo tabloids, get over it with your ‘pregnant war’ articles,” she wrote. “I love the girl and her hot ass bump.”
Apparently word never got to Jessica Simpson, and if it did, she obviously doesn’t care. She joked with Ryan Seacrest that her pregnancy has made her “unstoppable” in the bedroom and that her fiance, Eric Johnson, is “always ready.”
Snooki is pregnant herself and has vowed to not drink or party while pregnant. Let’s hope she doesn’t revert to the MTV Snooki at all now that she will have a little meatball of her own.
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Lana Del Ray: Coachella To Hard Rock Live Orlando
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- How To End A Casual Relationship
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Katy Perry Releases “Birthday” Music Video, Ruins Birthdays
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue