Snooki “Never Slammed Jessica Simpson’s Baby Bump”
How can you tell a reality-star wants attention? They slam another celebrity on the internet or stir some crazy feud. This time the gloves are off between Snooki and Jessica Simpson apparently.
US Weekly is reporting that Snooki called out Jessica Simpson and her baby bump, and said that her eating habits are terrible. Snooki apparently said she’s making a point to eat healthily.
It’s funny to me that Snooki all of the sudden has beef with someone she hasn’t even met, nor does Snooki really know Jessica at all. However, Snooki took to her twitter to clear the air.
“I NEVER dissed Jessica Simpson you weirdo tabloids, get over it with your ‘pregnant war’ articles,” she wrote. “I love the girl and her hot ass bump.”
Apparently word never got to Jessica Simpson, and if it did, she obviously doesn’t care. She joked with Ryan Seacrest that her pregnancy has made her “unstoppable” in the bedroom and that her fiance, Eric Johnson, is “always ready.”
Snooki is pregnant herself and has vowed to not drink or party while pregnant. Let’s hope she doesn’t revert to the MTV Snooki at all now that she will have a little meatball of her own.
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- David Guetta Hits the Formula 1 Track in ‘Dangerous’ Video: Watch
- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She’s Doing it Wrong
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Nicki Minaj Drops ‘Pinkprint’ Teaser on Instagram: Watch
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Kendrick Lamar Performs ‘i’ at LeBron James’ First Home Game in Cleveland: Watch
- New Music To Know: Dej Loaf Puts Detroit on the Map, Again