Snooki “Never Slammed Jessica Simpson’s Baby Bump”
How can you tell a reality-star wants attention? They slam another celebrity on the internet or stir some crazy feud. This time the gloves are off between Snooki and Jessica Simpson apparently.
US Weekly is reporting that Snooki called out Jessica Simpson and her baby bump, and said that her eating habits are terrible. Snooki apparently said she’s making a point to eat healthily.
It’s funny to me that Snooki all of the sudden has beef with someone she hasn’t even met, nor does Snooki really know Jessica at all. However, Snooki took to her twitter to clear the air.
“I NEVER dissed Jessica Simpson you weirdo tabloids, get over it with your ‘pregnant war’ articles,” she wrote. “I love the girl and her hot ass bump.”
Apparently word never got to Jessica Simpson, and if it did, she obviously doesn’t care. She joked with Ryan Seacrest that her pregnancy has made her “unstoppable” in the bedroom and that her fiance, Eric Johnson, is “always ready.”
Snooki is pregnant herself and has vowed to not drink or party while pregnant. Let’s hope she doesn’t revert to the MTV Snooki at all now that she will have a little meatball of her own.
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- 101.9 AMP Radio #WorldPremiereMonday Featuring Jason Derulo
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them
- Rihanna’s New Song ‘American Oxygen’ Revealed in March Madness Commercial: Watch
- Carly Rae Jepsen on How You Get Tom Hanks To Star In Your Music Video
- Get Ultra Fit For Ultra Music Festival
- Reality Check For 3/6/15: Harrison Ford Plane Crash, Kim Kardashians a BLONDE!, New Rihanna Song [VIDEO]