Snooki “Never Slammed Jessica Simpson’s Baby Bump”
How can you tell a reality-star wants attention? They slam another celebrity on the internet or stir some crazy feud. This time the gloves are off between Snooki and Jessica Simpson apparently.
US Weekly is reporting that Snooki called out Jessica Simpson and her baby bump, and said that her eating habits are terrible. Snooki apparently said she’s making a point to eat healthily.
It’s funny to me that Snooki all of the sudden has beef with someone she hasn’t even met, nor does Snooki really know Jessica at all. However, Snooki took to her twitter to clear the air.
“I NEVER dissed Jessica Simpson you weirdo tabloids, get over it with your ‘pregnant war’ articles,” she wrote. “I love the girl and her hot ass bump.”
Apparently word never got to Jessica Simpson, and if it did, she obviously doesn’t care. She joked with Ryan Seacrest that her pregnancy has made her “unstoppable” in the bedroom and that her fiance, Eric Johnson, is “always ready.”
Snooki is pregnant herself and has vowed to not drink or party while pregnant. Let’s hope she doesn’t revert to the MTV Snooki at all now that she will have a little meatball of her own.
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- This Is What TIDAL Looked Like in 1919
- 9 Ways to Get Your Zombie Fix After ‘The Walking Dead’ Season Finale
- Martin Garrix Debuts Ed Sheeran-Featuring Song ‘Rewind Repeat It’ at Ultra: Watch
- No, Kanye West’s ‘So Help Me God’ Is Not on TIDAL Right Now
- Robert Plant & Diplo May Be Collaborating
- Stream Jay Z’s TIDAL Press Conference
- Deadmau5 Blasts Krewella for Allegedly Unplugged Set at Ultra
- Did TIDAL’s Star-Studded Promo Use Producer’s Song Without Asking?
- Fifth Harmony Are the Wolves of Wall Street in ‘Worth It’ Video Featuring Kid Ink: Watch
- The TIDAL Promo Video Is So Illuminati It Hurts