Last night’s American Idol was…interesting. There was anticipation for who was going home and, of course, Katy Perry performing!
One Idol hopeful was sent home last night, ending their dreams of being crowned the next American Idol. Elise Testone didn’t appear shocked she was in the bottom three, a place she has been several times this season, and she didn’t seem too shocked she was eliminated either.
Unfortunately, with Idol, it doesn’t matter how great your voice is, but it matters how big your fan base is, a prime example is Pia Toscano from last season. That being said, this season of Idol has some of the best talent I’ve ever seen on the show since Kelly Clarkson.
And something else that was shocking was Katy Perry being booed by the crowd! When they would tease her performance during the show the crowd would scream, cheer, and jump with excitement, but why did they boo when her performance actually started?
It was pretaped! Her performance was not live and the crowd was highly disappointed with this. According to E! Online, the people backstage were tossing around telling the crowd during a commercial break that her performance was not going to be live but that it was pretaped.
Ah the joys of live television! At least no one dropped the F bomb or had a wardrobe malfunction. This season of Idol is winding down with only a few weeks left before a new Idol is crowned. Who do you think will be the next American Idol?
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Play “Beat My Tweet” To Win Tickets To See Kehlani
- Play ‘Battle Of The Hoods’ To Win Big Sean Tickets
- Listen To Chad & Jill In The Morning To Win A $100 Bonefish Giftcard
- Play “Show Tune Tuesdays” To Win “The Space Between Us” Advance Screening Tickets
- Hungry? Score A $50 Gift Card to Duffy’s Sports Grill This Weekend Of Winning
- Future Lives Large in ‘Poppin’ Tags’ Video
- Serena Williams Snaps At Reporter
- Obama’s Final Letter As President Will Make You Cry
- President Trump Quotes Line From “The Dark Knight Rises” In Inauguration Speech
- Migos Share New Track ‘What the Price’