Last night’s American Idol was…interesting. There was anticipation for who was going home and, of course, Katy Perry performing!
One Idol hopeful was sent home last night, ending their dreams of being crowned the next American Idol. Elise Testone didn’t appear shocked she was in the bottom three, a place she has been several times this season, and she didn’t seem too shocked she was eliminated either.
Unfortunately, with Idol, it doesn’t matter how great your voice is, but it matters how big your fan base is, a prime example is Pia Toscano from last season. That being said, this season of Idol has some of the best talent I’ve ever seen on the show since Kelly Clarkson.
And something else that was shocking was Katy Perry being booed by the crowd! When they would tease her performance during the show the crowd would scream, cheer, and jump with excitement, but why did they boo when her performance actually started?
It was pretaped! Her performance was not live and the crowd was highly disappointed with this. According to E! Online, the people backstage were tossing around telling the crowd during a commercial break that her performance was not going to be live but that it was pretaped.
Ah the joys of live television! At least no one dropped the F bomb or had a wardrobe malfunction. This season of Idol is winding down with only a few weeks left before a new Idol is crowned. Who do you think will be the next American Idol?
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Von Miller Rap with Lil Wayne at Super Bowl After Party
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Jeremih Announces Title for Next Album, ‘Later That Night’
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI
- 10 Things You Can Buy For The Same Price As A Super Bowl Ticket
- Missy Elliot Debuts New Song ‘Pep Rally’ in Super Bowl Ad
- Kanye West Knows What He’s Going to Call His New Album, Maybe