Katy Perry Booed On American Idol
Last night’s American Idol was…interesting. There was anticipation for who was going home and, of course, Katy Perry performing!
One Idol hopeful was sent home last night, ending their dreams of being crowned the next American Idol. Elise Testone didn’t appear shocked she was in the bottom three, a place she has been several times this season, and she didn’t seem too shocked she was eliminated either.
Unfortunately, with Idol, it doesn’t matter how great your voice is, but it matters how big your fan base is, a prime example is Pia Toscano from last season. That being said, this season of Idol has some of the best talent I’ve ever seen on the show since Kelly Clarkson.
And something else that was shocking was Katy Perry being booed by the crowd! When they would tease her performance during the show the crowd would scream, cheer, and jump with excitement, but why did they boo when her performance actually started?
It was pretaped! Her performance was not live and the crowd was highly disappointed with this. According to E! Online, the people backstage were tossing around telling the crowd during a commercial break that her performance was not going to be live but that it was pretaped.
Ah the joys of live television! At least no one dropped the F bomb or had a wardrobe malfunction. This season of Idol is winding down with only a few weeks left before a new Idol is crowned. Who do you think will be the next American Idol?
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Hang With The AMP Team At The Spark Run!
- Drake, Lil Wayne May Tour Together Again
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Quickest Interview Ever: Charli XCX [VIDEO]
- Quickest Interview Ever: Michael Myers [VIDEO]
- Trending: Taylor Swift Admits She Wouldn’t Date Herself
- 10 Surprising Facts About Walt Disney World
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again : Watch And Hear Why
- Prince Brings Kendrick Lamar to the Stage at Paisley Park Listening Party: Watch
- Theophilus London on New Kanye West Album: ‘It Isn’t Finish[ed]‘