Jay-Z And Rihanna to Headline 2012 Olympic Festival
While both artists receive top billing, Jay and Rihanna will be performing on separate nights. Jay-Z will be playing on Saturday (June 23), along with a host of international artists representing a range of genres. Other American-based artists, such as will.i.am, Trey Songz and Flo Rida will be performing on the same day as Jay.
The event happens a month before the Olympic Games, and has been named by the Olympic committee as the headlining event for the Games.
The concert is billed as UK’s biggest free ticket music event. See a full list of the performers here.
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Ariana Grande Responds to Bette Midler’s Scathing Comments
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet
- First Times: Nick Jonas
- Meet One Direction’s New Member Ray
- Rihanna’s New ‘Rogue’ Fragrance Meant to Smell Like Falling in Love
- Fifth Harmony Are On Their Silhouette Game in ‘Sledgehammer’ Video: Watch
- Fifth Harmony’s Normani Chats With Dustin About “Threading,” Reflection, And Upcoming Tour
- Macklemore Marched in Seattle with Ferguson Protesters: Watch
- Dej Loaf Debuts ‘Try Me’ With Help From The Roots on ‘Tonight Show': Watch
- Ariana Grande’s Sexy Act is ‘Ridiculous,’ According to Bette Midler