Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber Have Cameos In “Men In Black III”
With pop stars like Taylor Swift and Rihanna hitting the big screen this year, more musicians are following in their footsteps. This summer, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber will make their acting debut in a feature film.
Men in Black III‘s director Barry Sonnenfeld has confirmed that the hit makers will appear in the third installment of the franchise, which stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as secret agents in charge of policing extraterrestrials.
We knew Gaga has an out-of-this world fashion sense, but this takes it to a whole new level. The director hinted at other stars, but didn’t reveal any more names.
“In this [film] there are a few people that you’ll see up on the surveillance board including Lady Gaga, Tim Burton, who probably knows more about aliens than I do, and let’s see who else… Justin Bieber,” Sonnenfeld said.
He went on to explain his choice of actors.
“The challenge is getting celebrities that are famous, will give you permission and won’t be like ‘Who’s that guy?’ in ten years,” he said.
The singers will be apart of the “alien surveillance board,” which has had a star-studded cast in the previous Men in Black films.
Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Sylvester Stallone have all played alien spies who walk among earthlings. Michael Jackson also had a role in Men In Black, as “Agent M.”
Men in Black III is set for release on May 25, 2012.
- Robyn Luttrell, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Lorde Tags Chemical Brothers, Miguel for ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘This is Not a Game': Listen
- [PHOTOS] 101.9 AMP Radio Enjoys The Taste Of Maitland
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé
- Drake & iLoveMakonnen Make the Club Go Up in ‘Tuesday’ Video
- HAHA! Nicki Minaj Falls Asleep 4 Times During 1 Interview
- Steele Probably Won’t Be Attempting This Again!
- Jason Derulo Says He’ll Definitely Write Songs About His Breakup with Jordin Sparks
- Watch Iggy Azalea ‘Do the Gopher’ for the University of Minnesota
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Huge Spider The Size Of A Puppy