Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber Have Cameos In “Men In Black III”
With pop stars like Taylor Swift and Rihanna hitting the big screen this year, more musicians are following in their footsteps. This summer, Lady Gaga and Justin Bieber will make their acting debut in a feature film.
Men in Black III‘s director Barry Sonnenfeld has confirmed that the hit makers will appear in the third installment of the franchise, which stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones as secret agents in charge of policing extraterrestrials.
We knew Gaga has an out-of-this world fashion sense, but this takes it to a whole new level. The director hinted at other stars, but didn’t reveal any more names.
“In this [film] there are a few people that you’ll see up on the surveillance board including Lady Gaga, Tim Burton, who probably knows more about aliens than I do, and let’s see who else… Justin Bieber,” Sonnenfeld said.
He went on to explain his choice of actors.
“The challenge is getting celebrities that are famous, will give you permission and won’t be like ‘Who’s that guy?’ in ten years,” he said.
The singers will be apart of the “alien surveillance board,” which has had a star-studded cast in the previous Men in Black films.
Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and Sylvester Stallone have all played alien spies who walk among earthlings. Michael Jackson also had a role in Men In Black, as “Agent M.”
Men in Black III is set for release on May 25, 2012.
- Robyn Luttrell, 97.1 AMP Radio
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Google Releases 2014’s Year in Search Stats
- 2014 Smooshed Into One Amazing Song
- Win Tickets To See Cazzette At The House Of Blues
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Azealia Banks & Lana Del Rey Hug It Out in Adorable Fan Drawing
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- Trending: Bruno Mars Wore Curlers On ‘The Voice’ And Totally Owned It
- Charli XCX Performs ‘Need Ur Love’ On Top Of a Piano On ‘Letterman': Watch
- Watch Nicki Minaj Talk Red Lobster, Perform ‘Bed of Lies’ on ‘Tonight Show’