When Nicki Minaj deactivated her Twitter account 9 days ago, her 11 million followers demanded her return. After having one too many Twitter tiffs with her fans, she decided it was too much for her to take.
Yesterday she finally returned, but can no longer say she has one of the most popular Twitter accounts in the world. She didn’t make her first tweet until this afternoon, but sent out hugs and kisses to her remaining Barbz.
*salutes the nation of Pinkslam* *hugs the barbz* *kisses the barbz*
— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) April 25, 2012
Perez Hilton shared his excitement about Nicki’s return this morning with B96/Chicago. Perez remarked, “Nicki Minaj has returned to Twitter. She has, as of last night when I went to bed, not tweeted back yet, but she’s on there again. She only has a fraction of her followers that she used to have. Last time I checked she had a million, and before she decided to quit she had 11 million. But, she’s back, and it’s nice to see her on there again.”
According to MTV, she had around 125,000 followers when she reactivated her account last night. At this point, she’s already back up to 2,848,000.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- DJ AM’s Extremes Captured in ‘As I AM’ Documentary
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.29.16: Edgar Allan
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.28.16: Lil Women: A Rap Musical
- An Electric Bounce House Ticket Tag Thursday!
- Want To Meet Selena Gomez? Here’s How To Win.
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes