When Nicki Minaj deactivated her Twitter account 9 days ago, her 11 million followers demanded her return. After having one too many Twitter tiffs with her fans, she decided it was too much for her to take.
Yesterday she finally returned, but can no longer say she has one of the most popular Twitter accounts in the world. She didn’t make her first tweet until this afternoon, but sent out hugs and kisses to her remaining Barbz.
*salutes the nation of Pinkslam* *hugs the barbz* *kisses the barbz*
— Nicki Minaj (@NICKIMINAJ) April 25, 2012
Perez Hilton shared his excitement about Nicki’s return this morning with B96/Chicago. Perez remarked, “Nicki Minaj has returned to Twitter. She has, as of last night when I went to bed, not tweeted back yet, but she’s on there again. She only has a fraction of her followers that she used to have. Last time I checked she had a million, and before she decided to quit she had 11 million. But, she’s back, and it’s nice to see her on there again.”
According to MTV, she had around 125,000 followers when she reactivated her account last night. At this point, she’s already back up to 2,848,000.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Register To Win Tickets To See Mac Miller
- 6 Tips For Bringing A Date To Thanksgiving
- Adele’s “Hello” In 25 Different Styles!
- Kylie Jenner Denies Tyga Breakup Rumors
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” Includes BOGO Annual Passes
- 2 Chainz Debuts Ugly Christmas Sweater Line & ‘BFF’ Music Video
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Swizz Beatz Reveals Secret Message from Barack Obama, Plays KRS One Snippet
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green