According to the BBC, after a listening party in London Bieber discussed the inspiration behind Believe. He said he had written “songs like that girl – Mariah Yeater – who said she was going to have my baby. I wrote about that situation.”
Bieber added that he recorded 40 songs for the record and it’s difficult for him to choose a favorite. “Every song has a piece of me, it’s hard to pick. I wrote almost all of them or co-wrote them,” he said.
“It’s so cool to do different styles and step out of my comfort zone,” he added.
Despite countless rumors about a boy band collaboration with One Direction and The Wanted, Bieber put those claims to rest and said there were no plans to work with either of the bands. Though he won’t be writing with either group any time soon, fans will be happy to know his much anticipated music video for “Boyfriend” will be released next week.
full video next week – youtu.be/qlEp1U7tfjI
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 25, 2012
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Danie B Flies Into Her Birthday
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- Iggy Azalea Steps Into The New Year With A New Boo
- A Kanye College Course Is Really A Thing
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- Troy Carter Went From Jazzy Jeff’s Sidekick to Industry Mogul
- Chris Brown Claps Back at Aziz Ansari Over Donald Trump Comparison
- Lady Gaga’s Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance will be Really Expensive
- Rihanna Turns Up in Style at Women’s March