According to the BBC, after a listening party in London Bieber discussed the inspiration behind Believe. He said he had written “songs like that girl – Mariah Yeater – who said she was going to have my baby. I wrote about that situation.”
Bieber added that he recorded 40 songs for the record and it’s difficult for him to choose a favorite. “Every song has a piece of me, it’s hard to pick. I wrote almost all of them or co-wrote them,” he said.
“It’s so cool to do different styles and step out of my comfort zone,” he added.
Despite countless rumors about a boy band collaboration with One Direction and The Wanted, Bieber put those claims to rest and said there were no plans to work with either of the bands. Though he won’t be writing with either group any time soon, fans will be happy to know his much anticipated music video for “Boyfriend” will be released next week.
full video next week – youtu.be/qlEp1U7tfjI
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 25, 2012
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Golden Kanye/Jesus Appears in Los Angeles
- Zedd Teases Alessia Cara Collaboration ‘Stay’
- Future’s New Album Features The Weeknd, Rihanna
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay Release New Single ‘Something Just Like This’
- Watch Chris Martin Duet with George Michael
- Nick Cannon Welcomes Baby Boy
- Rihanna Beats Michael Jackson’s Top 10 Billboard Record
- Sean Kingston Swears He Wasn’t Jumped
- Future’s Girlfriends Wreak Havoc in ‘Draco’ Video
- Jay Z Becomes First Rapper Chosen for Songwriters Hall Of Fame