Justin Bieber Writes Song About Baby Mama, Squashes One Direction Rumor
According to the BBC, after a listening party in London Bieber discussed the inspiration behind Believe. He said he had written “songs like that girl – Mariah Yeater – who said she was going to have my baby. I wrote about that situation.”
Bieber added that he recorded 40 songs for the record and it’s difficult for him to choose a favorite. “Every song has a piece of me, it’s hard to pick. I wrote almost all of them or co-wrote them,” he said.
“It’s so cool to do different styles and step out of my comfort zone,” he added.
Despite countless rumors about a boy band collaboration with One Direction and The Wanted, Bieber put those claims to rest and said there were no plans to work with either of the bands. Though he won’t be writing with either group any time soon, fans will be happy to know his much anticipated music video for “Boyfriend” will be released next week.
full video next week – youtu.be/qlEp1U7tfjI
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 25, 2012
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Swedish House Mafia’s Steve Angello to Give Away His Size Records Catalog for Free
- Hot Right Now: Are Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber Back Together?
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling