Justin Bieber Writes Song About Baby Mama, Squashes One Direction Rumor
According to the BBC, after a listening party in London Bieber discussed the inspiration behind Believe. He said he had written “songs like that girl – Mariah Yeater – who said she was going to have my baby. I wrote about that situation.”
Bieber added that he recorded 40 songs for the record and it’s difficult for him to choose a favorite. “Every song has a piece of me, it’s hard to pick. I wrote almost all of them or co-wrote them,” he said.
“It’s so cool to do different styles and step out of my comfort zone,” he added.
Despite countless rumors about a boy band collaboration with One Direction and The Wanted, Bieber put those claims to rest and said there were no plans to work with either of the bands. Though he won’t be writing with either group any time soon, fans will be happy to know his much anticipated music video for “Boyfriend” will be released next week.
full video next week – youtu.be/qlEp1U7tfjI
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 25, 2012
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
See what’s up on JAMZ!
- Beyonce Twerks, Claps and Shows Off Her Booty Skills in 7/11 Video
- Iggy Azalea Confirms Collaboration With Britney Spears
- Street Fighting, Car Chases & Wu-Tang Clan’s Rare Album Abound in Skrillex’s New Video: Watch
- Selena Gomez Drops Upbeat New Song ‘Do It,’ ‘My Dilemma 2.0′ Remix: Listen
- Chris Brown Souped Up His Car with Tupac Lyrics
- Win Your Tickets To The 101.9 AMP Radio Ho Ho Ho Holiday Show!
- Listen To Dustin Every Morning To Win Your Tickets To Usher’s UR Experience Tour!
- Listen To Dustin And Score Your 4 Pack Fandango Movie Passes!
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Beat My Tweet To Win Your Tickets To DigiTour “The First Youtube Music Festival”