Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- You Laugh, You Lose! (Inflatable Bull Costume)
- DJ Khaled Will Host BET Awards
- Chad and Jill Celebrate Lil’ Boss’ 1 Year Anniversary!
- Daily Dish For 9.21.17
- Demi Lovato to Discuss Sexuality in New Documentary
- Vic Mensa to Join JAY-Z on ‘4:44’ Tour Dates
- Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ Gets Seal of Approval from Tommy Tutone
- Taylor Swift Meets Her Multiple Selves in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Jay-Z May Have Turned Down Headlining Super Bowl
- Ty Dolla $ign Announces ‘Beach House 3’ Release Date with 2 New Songs