Lindsay Lohan Set To Play Elizabeth Taylor In Lifetime Movie
Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- [UPDATE] Miley Cyrus Hospitalization Details
- Rihanna Finally Settled Multimillion-Dollar Lawsuit
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are for Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Take Classes At Hogwarts For Free……NO REALLY!
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Drake Sued for ‘Nothing Was the Same’ Sample
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Hot Right Now: Justin Bieber Finally Making A Turn Around