Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Daily Dish For 10.24.16
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Lady Gaga Discusses Sonja, from Her Song ‘Grigio Girls’
- Play Show Tune Tuesdays & Win ‘Keeping Up With The Joneses’ Movie Passes
- Beat My Tweet To Win Yandel Tickets
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Tickets To See Sia On Tour
- Listen To Win Tickets, Meet And Greets And Sound Check Party Passes To Alessia Cara
- Play “What’s In Jill’s Purse?!” To Win Tickets To See Kanye West
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake