Lindsay Lohan Set To Play Elizabeth Taylor In Lifetime Movie
Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Justin Bieber Accused of Attempted Robbery at Dave & Buster’s
- Jill’s Fabulous Friend: No One Over 13 Should Ever Wear Pigtails
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant
- McDonalds Is Now Trying Mozzarella Sticks In Test Markets…And They’re Apparently Amazing.
- Justin Bieber Covers Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring of Fire': Watch
- Trending: Big Sean Congratulates Girlfriend Ariana Grande On Album Release
- Matt Damon Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With…Toilet Water? Gross!
- Full List Of The Emmy Winners
- Young Jeezy Arrested for Gun Possession During Investigation into Wiz Khalifa Concert Shooting
- 50 Cent and G-Unit Drop Surprise EP, ‘The Beauty Of Independence’