Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Play Battle Of The Hoods To Win Pitbull Tickets
- Beat My Tweet To Win Tickets To RARE Orlando
- Play Show Tune Tuesday To Win Tickets To The ‘I Love The 90’s Tour’
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- DJ Khaled on Police Brutality: ‘I Can’t Believe What’s Going On’
- [LISTEN] John Leguizamo Of ‘Ice Age: Collision Course’ With Chad & Jill
- [WATCH] Celebrate Selena Gomez 24th Birthday With Her Top 5 Hits
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’