Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Chance The Rapper Drops ‘No Problem’ Video Featuring Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz
- Kanye West Debuts Merch Inspired by Mother Donda
- Fetty Wap Goes Back to High School in ‘Wake Up’ Music Video
- [PHOTOS] #ResetYourPreset At Circle K For Free Gas!
- Zayn Releases Seven ‘Like I Would’ Remixes
- Free Slurpees Memorial Day Weekend With Frozen BOGO
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Calvin Harris Breaks Silence Following Serious Car Crash
- AMP Fringe Pick 5.27.16: Keith Brown: A Magic Show
- Nick Jonas Shares Documentary Trailer