Lindsay Lohan Set To Play Elizabeth Taylor In Lifetime Movie
Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- 10 Worst Celebrity Tippers
- Katy Perry? New Teaser For Her ‘Birthday’ Music Video [VIDEO]
- Guys Tell Their Hookup Horror Stories
- Are You Living Or Working With A Psychopath?
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- The Goonies Are Back!
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video