Lindsay Lohan Set To Play Elizabeth Taylor In Lifetime Movie
Congratulations to Lindsay Lohan as she officially lands the role of playing Elizabeth Taylor In the Lifetime movie, Liz and Dick.
There were many rumors that Lindsay was always first choice for this role of a lifetime, but due to her few run ins with the law it may not have been possible. According to E! News Thompson states
“We have wanted Lindsay from day one. She had a lot in her life that was going on. We needed to give her time to take care of her business, and while we negotiated the deal for her we prayed for her—and wonderfully she has behaved. She’s cleared herself and we’re ready to start this movie.”
It almost seems as if they were waiting for her to finish probation to actually start recording the film. Due to the high exceptions for Lohan lets all hope she stays out of jail!
What’s STRONG on JAMZ?
- Fetty Wap Apologizes to Fans, Receives Key to Hometown
- Justin Bieber Look-Alike Found Dead Days After He Was Reported Missing
- Common Wishes Ex-Girl Serena Williams Well with Drake, Despite One-time Rap Beef
- Taylor Swift and Lisa Kudrow Perform ‘Friends’ Hit ‘Smelly Cat’
- Chris Brown Reveals Head Tattoo: Bull And Goddess Images Decoded
- Watch: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis Drop ‘Downtown’ Video Ahead of VMA Performance
- Miley Cyrus Gets Nearly Naked, Talks to People About Miley Cyrus
- Charlie Puth Covering Sia’s “Chandelier” Is The Best Cover You’ll Ever Hear
- Reality Check For 8/27/15: New DWTS Cast Members, Ed Sheeran’s Lion Tattoo, New Performers On The VMAs
- Enter to Win Tickets To See The Weeknd At Tampa’s Amalie Arena!